There are 193 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran

Mahal vs KO being advertised for the India shows. I guess this is KO's punishment. Getting fed to Jinder for their India tour.
There is some speculation that James Ellsworth's time in WWE may be coming to an end. Not only did the post-match segment seem to suggest a blow-off in the Ellsworth-Carmella alliance, but at the Leeds house show, he basically put all the women over by taking their finishers. Ellsworth signed a contract last November with WWE and if it was a one-year contract, which many believe it is, he may be done by the end of the month.

No more, No Chin Music????
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Happy 20th Montreal Screwjob day!

The best thing Vince did in the 90's.
Originally posted by jrg:

Mahal vs KO being advertised for the India shows. I guess this is KO's punishment. Getting fed to Jinder for their India tour.

Old news https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4677376/wwe-champion-jinder-mahal-injury-kevin-owens-india/

There are some speculating out there that this could be a work. I think if Owens and Zayn are not seen on SD between now and SS and no mention is made of them it could be a sign of them playing up the sending them home if it is a work. They could show up at SS and cost Team SD and really push this storyline forward.
The best of this gen?

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 12, 2017 at 12:35 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The best of this gen?

if Vince would've been smart and signed KOs, AJ, Joe, and some of these other guys 5 years ago, WWE wouldn't be as s**tty as it is now.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
The best of this gen?

if Vince would've been smart and signed KOs, AJ, Joe, and some of these other guys 5 years ago, WWE wouldn't be as s**tty as it is now.
Problem isn't the talent, it's the writing.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
The best of this gen?

Problem isn't the talent, it's the writing.

Some of these guys were happy in TNA and didnt want to leave at that time.
I'm reading on pwmania that Natalya is dropping the SD womens title to Charlotte on Tuesday. Thus, making it Charlotte vs. Bliss for SS. Reason being to keep Charlotte and Asuka from crossing paths until they can do a big buildup to it. Also, because they will be in Charlotte, NC and the 30 for 30 just came out last week.

This card just keeps on changing...who knows what we'll actually see on Sunday.
Jack Swagger signed with Bellator MMA. Gonna fight at Heavyweight.

Originally posted by Fincham11:
I'm reading on pwmania that Natalya is dropping the SD womens title to Charlotte on Tuesday. Thus, making it Charlotte vs. Bliss for SS. Reason being to keep Charlotte and Asuka from crossing paths until they can do a big buildup to it. Also, because they will be in Charlotte, NC and the 30 for 30 just came out last week.

They needed more faces as champions. Multiple heel vs heel matches are hard to pull off in one night. The crowd would hate it.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 13, 2017 at 12:28 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Fincham11:

They needed more faces as champions. Multiple heel vs heel matches are hard to pull off in one night. The crowd would hate it.

That and Asuka needs to develop her persona with the main roster. Much like Nakamura, she's a great wrestler but her promos need some work.
I hope Paige returns tonight.
Put Raw on for a few minutes during a commercial break for MNF and saw Triple H is a part of team Raw? WTF happened lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Put Raw on for a few minutes during a commercial break for MNF and saw Triple H is a part of team Raw? WTF happened lol

Bray "hurt" Jason Jordan so Kurt had to announce a replacement. Jordan pleaded to Kurt to keep him on the team to fight alongside his "father." Kurt couldn't say anything at all so HHH came out and announced he was the 5th member. He gave Jordan a pedigree and walked out leaving Kurt speechleess and spineless.

Sets up Jason Jordan's heel turn on Kurt.
Share 49ersWebzone