There are 202 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Sonya Deville is the first openly gay female in WWE history

Deville on the left. Mandy Rose on the right.

Originally posted by jrg:
According to PWInsider The Miz dropped the Intercontintal Title to Roman Reigns due to Miz leaving WWE to film his next movie

Miz is expected to be gone for the next few weeks

Oh no! What will the Miztourage do now? Also, wonder who Roman feuds with now that he's the IC Champ? Balor, Joe?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
According to PWInsider The Miz dropped the Intercontintal Title to Roman Reigns due to Miz leaving WWE to film his next movie

Oh no! What will the Miztourage do now? Also, wonder who Roman feuds with now that he's the IC Champ? Balor, Joe?

Balor may very well be challenging Brock at the RR so probably best to let him get built up in a singles feud.

Perhaps they go with a Shield triple threat for the December PPV. Also could set up for Ambrose to turn heel and can take the title off of Roman without being pinned.
Originally posted by evil:

Balor may very well be challenging Brock at the RR so probably best to let him get built up in a singles feud.

Perhaps they go with a Shield triple threat for the December PPV. Also could set up for Ambrose to turn heel and can take the title off of Roman without being pinned.

I believe the December PPV is a SD PPV. But, I get what your saying.

They're not breaking up the Shield that early when there's so much more money to be made on their merch. I'm starting to think Balor won't be getting that push now either. They haven't booked him very well at all as of late.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 21, 2017 at 9:11 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol

Dafuq
Sonya Deville is the first openly gay female in WWE history

Deville on the left. Mandy Rose on the right.

I don't watch NXT much either. Are they ready for the main roster?
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Sonya was a former MMA competitor and Rose was a former fitness model. Both were in Tough Enough two years ago so as far as wrestling talent and how they were in NXT....its ok. Gonna take some work and the right push though because of how green they are.

Rose is tight doe.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Nov 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM ]

They're not breaking up the Shield that early when there's so much more money to be made on their merch. I'm starting to think Balor won't be getting that push now either. They haven't booked him very well at all as of late.

I read today on pwmania that Balor is being taking out of the RR spot agaist Brock. Vince feels he isn't over enough. Which I find odd. He was over enough to be the first universal champion, right?

If not Balor, who else goes against Brock at RR. He's done beat Joe and Strowman

He's such a douche bag. His movies are the worst.

Ya Rose is fine as hell
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Sonya was a former MMA competitor and Rose was a former fitness model. Both were in Tough Enough two years ago so as far as wrestling talent and how they were in NXT....its ok. Gonna take some work and the right push though because of how green they are.

Rose is tight doe.
She really is. Sonya is a surprising call up. Don't they have some MMA women coming in soon? I figured they'd try to group them all together.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Rose is tight doe.
She really is. Sonya is a surprising call up. Don't they have some MMA women coming in soon? I figured they'd try to group them all together.

I believe so. Also that Japanese chick who won the Mae Young classic is getting popular with the fans so we might see her too.
^i don't know much about her (don't want nxt much), but i watched saturday and fuuuuuuuuuuck

Peyton has a boatload of matches under her belt. I figured she would be called up. She looks a little bit like eve ,not as pretty ,but can wrestle.

I've been noticing that a lot of Japan and indie circuits are doing the mma fighter guy/girl gimmick.
Former 80's wrestler Kamala is on life support after emergency surgery.
Share 49ersWebzone