There are 206 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Ya Rose is fine as hell

She is amazing to look at. By Gawd!!!

More callups!
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 21, 2017 at 8:08 PM ]

They brought the hammers.
Oh so thatsxwhy Summer rae and Emma were released.
Well I'm done.

I have a feeling the Bellas will be released when their contract is over. Waayyy too much money . you can get like 3-4 of those nxt girls or indie girls for each Bella.

One is semi retired, the other is dancing with the b list stars with a broken frickin neck.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 22, 2017 at 10:41 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I have a feeling the Bellas will be released when their contract is over. Waayyy too much money . you can get like 3-4 of those nxt girls or indie girls for each Bella.

One is semi retired, the other is dancing with the b list stars with a broken frickin neck.

5 words as to why you are probably wrong : Total Divas and Total Bellas.
Originally posted by evil:

5 words as to why you are probably wrong : Total Divas and Total Bellas.

And these two guys

what's this about Paige already starting drama and heat backstage?
what's this about Paige already starting drama and heat backstage?

Didnt see anything on the net about this. You got a link?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
According to RingsideNews ,WWE Officials Instruct Greg Hamilton to Stop Doing the pause after saying "One-Fall" Gimmick

Originally posted by evil:

Lol
Originally posted by jrg:
According to RingsideNews ,WWE Officials Instruct Greg Hamilton to Stop Doing the pause after saying "One-Fall" Gimmick

Share 49ersWebzone