There are 202 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Toni storm is a bad ass b***h with a fat ass.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Toni storm is a bad ass b***h with a fat ass.

Preach!
hopefully this road to wrestlemania is gonna be good. need to watch some wrastlin again. barely kept up with it since summer slam.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
hopefully this road to wrestlemania is gonna be good. need to watch some wrastlin again. barely kept up with it since summer slam.

Well you haven't missed much outside of AJ vs Brock.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Well you haven't missed much outside of AJ vs Brock.

they mishandled the owens angle really bad. They had gold in their hands and they botched it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
On the E&C Podcast Edge praised The Velveteen Dream for his match against Aleister Black at War Games

"I haven't seen much of Velveteen Dream but I just watched his and Aleister Black's match. That kid's been working what 3 Years? 3 Years to be where he's at is incredible. He's already found a character and he's fully committed to it. He's got parts of Rick Rude, part Prince and it's fun. I really enjoyed their match. It was really fun to watch and I thought there was a lot of cool false finishes.He's going to be a big player down the line. Like I said for just 3 years in or whatever he's gonna be a good one"

Think "new" Gold Dust.
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 27, 2017 at 2:20 AM ]
...or just think ,"Prince gimmick. "
WWE had a show called Starrcade as well?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WWE had a show called Starrcade as well?

Is was a one off 'house' live event since they were in Greensboro for their scheduled tour. The word is that it was a great show.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
they mishandled the owens angle really bad. They had gold in their hands and they botched it.

They can still save it but they won't. They had a golden opportunity to work their being sent home from the European tour into the storyline and failed.

The Owens angle still has potential because he can win the RR. With Raw having EC I think a SD superstar will win it.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

better then Jordan / Angle promos
Originally posted by tjd808185:
The Owens angle still has potential because he can win the RR. With Raw having EC I think a SD superstar will win it.

Nakamura will probably win the RR and go on to face AJ at WM.

Owens does not need it being as he is involved in an angle with the McMahons.
Is it finally happening? 2:44

Also f**k that crowd for stopping the chant halfway through.
Share 49ersWebzone