LISTEN: Answering The Biggest 49ers Questions With Akash Anavarathan →

There are 176 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Is it finally happening? 2:44

Also f**k that crowd for stopping the chant halfway through.

I have to look, but I think Hardy just filed (or will) a trademark for the Broken gimmick. If TNA doesnt respond in a couple of weeks, it's his. Gotta check.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I have to look, but I think Hardy just filed (or will) a trademark for the Broken gimmick. If TNA doesnt respond in a couple of weeks, it's his. Gotta check.
Saw this on a site.
Impact has until January 19th to oppose Hardy's claim to it.

Saw this on a site.

I have to think this is in WWE's favor because otherwise they wouldnt allow Matt to start teasing this on live tv.

Saw this on a site.

I have to think this is in WWE's favor because otherwise they wouldnt allow Matt to start teasing this on live tv.

I agree, thats by far the most deletes he's done on Raw since he returned so they must be pretty confident that its Matt's. Only question now is how will the WWE writers and Vince ruin it?
I agree, thats by far the most deletes he's done on Raw since he returned so they must be pretty confident that its Matt's. Only question now is how will the WWE writers and Vince ruin it?

LOL. Sad but true.
absolution?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
absolution?

yeah that whore paige can say absolution (prolly because her husband, Del Rio is in TNA right now) but Hardy can't? ok.

I fast forwarded a gander through some TNA shows. They got some Yokozuna looking fat dude getting over on the crowd. Dude looks like heart attack city but is mobile.
Liv Morgan is hella bad
RIP Hype Bros
RIP Hype Bros

I thought they sucked anyways.

for HE is arriving folks!

✔@MATTHARDYBRAND

NO. I have EVOLVED.
My PRIMAL PASSENGER has returned to drive my VESSEL..
I AM MORE.
https://twitter.com/wweuniverse/status/935341183609352197 …
12:57 AM - Nov 28, 2017
Originally posted by Fincham11:
RIP Hype Bros

I thought they sucked anyways.

They really did. I hate Mojo.
Starting to see stories that confirm that Matt Hardy can start up the Broken gimmick.

http://rajah.com/node/59198

States that IMPACT is changing things so their wrestlers can use their gimmicks, regardless of origin, wherever they go.
Any of you wresting fans ever tried DDP Yoga? I'm thinking about trying it out. I watched some videos on Youtube of it, seems pretty awesome. If any of you guys have tried it, what DVD's did you purchase. I've been looking at the website trying to decide. Thanks!
PROCURE my Coat of Battle

Share 49ersWebzone