LISTEN: The Best Of The 49ers Webzone: No Huddle Podcast →

There are 126 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Fincham11:
Any of you wresting fans ever tried DDP Yoga? I'm thinking about trying it out. I watched some videos on Youtube of it, seems pretty awesome. If any of you guys have tried it, what DVD's did you purchase. I've been looking at the website trying to decide. Thanks!

ya i actually used it for a bit and still do some of the exercises from time to time. it will also help you gain some muscle too. it's pretty though, it's not as much as being flexible but being able to have a strong core an develop a lot of muscles you really never used before.
THE TIME FOR THE MEEK MAHON DESTRUCTION IS AT HOND ! YAAAASSS
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
THE TIME FOR THE MEEK MAHON DESTRUCTION IS AT HOND ! YAAAASSS

His new entrance
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Any of you wresting fans ever tried DDP Yoga? I'm thinking about trying it out. I watched some videos on Youtube of it, seems pretty awesome. If any of you guys have tried it, what DVD's did you purchase. I've been looking at the website trying to decide. Thanks!

ya i actually used it for a bit and still do some of the exercises from time to time. it will also help you gain some muscle too. it's pretty though, it's not as much as being flexible but being able to have a strong core an develop a lot of muscles you really never used before.

Awesome...thanks!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ha, they are going full broken on Matt's twitter account

• jrg
  • Veteran
For you Matt Hardy guys

[blocked URL]
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
wtf i havent watched wwe in like 10 years
So sick of Jason Jordan
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
So sick of Jason Jordan

the story w/ him and angle is annoying, but every time he gets a match hes damn good

Enzo and Nia gonna be a couple? I think I've seen an episode of this fetish on the Maury Show.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for tatdwolf49.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I dont get tha broken gimmick and why it's popular
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Enzo and Nia gonna be a couple? I think I've seen an episode of this fetish on the Maury Show.

was thinking that too. she was smiling and did his "how ya doing"
Share 49ersWebzone