There are 111 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Yeah it was bad writing and they're dropping the ball earlier than I thought they would. A feud with Bray was a bad idea for Matt though. Bray has lost all its credibility.

For me it just needs variety in their promos and some actual action. The two of them laughing every week and doing nothing is boring. Have one of the two "find" the other and attack them.

I agree. Two weeks of the same s**t was a horrible idea. I think WWE even made a 10 hr youtube video of Hardy laughing so I think they thought they could stretch it out for another week. They were wrong.

Colin Delaney is back in the WWE, and got killed in the process but not as bad as his tag partner.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Dec 12, 2017 at 7:23 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[blocked URL]
The Yep Movement is on!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Aleister Black tomorrow on USA!

[ Edited by jrg on Dec 12, 2017 at 10:47 PM ]
Gonna be a geat match! I hope they get 15 minutes plus.

with no commercials.
Originally posted by jrg:

[blocked URL]

hey that's Chuck Taylors' gimmick.
The Yep Movement is on!

• jrg
  • Veteran

Can't wait. Black is my "new KO"...BIG fan of the guy.

Colin Delaney is back in the WWE, and got killed in the process but not as bad as his tag partner.

That fool screamed...I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE
Anyone else see the WWE Mixed Match coming to FB in Jan. 6 guys and gals from each brand go against each other in mixed tags is what I'm assuming will happen. Looks pretty boring to me.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Anyone else see the WWE Mixed Match coming to FB in Jan. 6 guys and gals from each brand go against each other in mixed tags is what I'm assuming will happen. Looks pretty boring to me.

Yeah, seems rather pointless.
nxt was meh

Cole lost legit to Alester Bleck.

crowd was somewhat loud but IDK wtf is going on nowadays but they're just always dead in the WWE. No beer?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
nxt was meh

Cole lost legit to Alester Bleck.

crowd was somewhat loud but IDK wtf is going on nowadays but they're just always dead in the WWE. No beer?

Share 49ersWebzone