There are 159 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
EC3 can handle the main event.

I bet there would be some amazing promos plus they could have EC3 shave Cena's hair off.

Yeah wtf is that thing on his head?

Ask sasha for some weaves or patch the back up somehow if he's going to grow it out.
Is braun a mid-card now?
Originally posted by evil:
I like the idea of Cena doing what Jericho had been doing, working with the young and upcoming talent. It provides fresh feuds and gives a good rub to the up and comers.

Would prefer that his feud be with Velveteen Dream or EC3 though. Also a Samoa Joe feud would be fitting.

He's not there enough to give someone a good rub.

Joe v Cena would be nice though. You really don't need a story there we know who they are.
Lol being a wounded sloot pays off in the WWE nowadays and I'm not mad at it.
I forgot about that uk special
That pop though! Balor against his protege.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 12, 2019 at 4:54 PM ]
Also who the hell is that Walter guy and why is he such a big deal?
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Also who the hell is that Walter guy and why is he such a big deal?

Pretty big indie guy from what I gather:

And he's got the credentials to prove it— WALTER's not just the reigning and defending champion of WWE-affiliated indies Progress and OTT, he's a former PWG World Champion, a 2-time Progress Atlas Division Champion, a 3-time wXw Unified World Wrestling Champion, and a 3-time wXw World Tag Team Champion, one reign each with "Avalanche" Robert Dreissker, Zack Sabre, Jr., and Timothy Thatcher.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2019/1/12/18180173/walter-wwe-debut-nxt-uk-takeover-blackpool-pete-dunne-joe-coffey
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Great wrestler and she earned it.

The uk fanbase....is very passionate
If this matchup happens, we are going to have the longest WM entrance ever.

People forget what a beast Finn was in NJPW .

Share 49ersWebzone