There are 233 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Interesting interview, especially how he said AEW outbid Vince. Imo Vince just offered a good sum and AEW, in their effort to make a splash with any big name, gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. Vince would have used him to help develop the young talent, which he has done in the past, and AEW offers him a chance to be more relevant.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by evil:
I like the idea of Cena doing what Jericho had been doing, working with the young and upcoming talent. It provides fresh feuds and gives a good rub to the up and comers.

Would prefer that his feud be with Velveteen Dream or EC3 though. Also a Samoa Joe feud would be fitting.

He's not there enough to give someone a good rub.

Joe v Cena would be nice though. You really don't need a story there we know who they are.

He is still a big star and a 16 time champion. Any storyline he is in will get plenty of TV time and focus especially on the Road to WM.

Anybody in a storyline with John that leads to a match at WM with him, is getting a good rub. They always treat John like he is a big deal.
Let's hope this new brand pushes WWE to be way better
Originally posted by JustinMT:

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Did he stop eating?
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 13, 2019 at 10:10 PM ]
Did he stop eating?

Looks like it. Gotta get that main event body push ready.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Did he stop eating?

Looks like it. Gotta get that main event body push ready.
He better get in the gym then cause it still looks like he needs a lot of muscle.
It was recently reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Lars Sullivan suffered some type of "anxiety attack", causing him to miss Raw and Smackdown events last week. According to a rajah.com source, this is indeed true as is the report that WWE made contact with him to help him through the issues. Sullivan though missed more events this weekend and has not been in any sort of contact with WWE since, as per our source.

The plan is for Lars to make his WWE main roster television debut next week at the 1/21 Raw in some sort of pre-taped, non-wrestling segment where the storyline with John Cena would begin. However, with his continued absence and lack of communication with WWE, that segment is now in serious jeopardy and the scheduled match with Cena at WrestleMania is also clearly up in the air. Vince McMahon - according to our source - is extremely unhappy at this turn of events and the heat is falling on Triple H, who reportedly pushed for Sullivan's promotion to the main roster and advocated for his impending mega push.

Sounds like it could be more than anxiety. Bipolar or BPD perhaps?
Hhh can't ever make Vince happy.

It was recently reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Lars Sullivan suffered some type of "anxiety attack", causing him to miss Raw and Smackdown events last week. According to a rajah.com source, this is indeed true as is the report that WWE made contact with him to help him through the issues. Sullivan though missed more events this weekend and has not been in any sort of contact with WWE since, as per our source.

The plan is for Lars to make his WWE main roster television debut next week at the 1/21 Raw in some sort of pre-taped, non-wrestling segment where the storyline with John Cena would begin. However, with his continued absence and lack of communication with WWE, that segment is now in serious jeopardy and the scheduled match with Cena at WrestleMania is also clearly up in the air. Vince McMahon - according to our source - is extremely unhappy at this turn of events and the heat is falling on Triple H, who reportedly pushed for Sullivan's promotion to the main roster and advocated for his impending mega push.

Something aint right. I saw this blurb on another article:

Adding some intrigue to the story, @WrestleVotes noted that Sullivan was in neither Orlando nor Jacksonville this past week, and had not flown home to Colorado. Instead, their sources suggest he failed to turn up completely.

I think they need to do a house check or something.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Something aint right. I saw this blurb on another article:

Adding some intrigue to the story, @WrestleVotes noted that Sullivan was in neither Orlando nor Jacksonville this past week, and had not flown home to Colorado. Instead, their sources suggest he failed to turn up completely.

I think they need to do a house check or something.

Yeah no kidding, his twitter profile is now private too despite having 35k followers. Very odd.

I was just gonna post this. Juan Cena to the Lucha House Party on RAW for one night please.
Originally posted by evil:

I was just gonna post this. Juan Cena to the Lucha House Party on RAW for one night please.
I hope they do it tonight. It'd be so funny.
Share 49ersWebzone