There are 79 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
I'm really bummed that Nikki is on the Raw roster. I thought Smackdown would be better for her and could give Sanity a possible boost too if they turned them face. Since its Ronda's show, I feel like she's never gonna get a proper push.

She is not. They mentioned when she came out that all call ups right now will appear on both so the Universe can see what they are all about.

Oh really? They didn't mention that in the video on YouTube. That's cool.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
haha

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWE/comments/ag5yyf/dean_ambrose_saving_renees_phone_is_the_best/

That's awesome. lol
Time for The Demon to debut at the Royal Rumble.

If they're real about shaking things up then they'll have him take the title from Brock. God I hope it happens.

So does he act like this on NXT?

I really dont watch NXT but i have seen all the take over shows. I never seen them wrestle one time on takeover.

Ridiculous
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Nikki cross is thick.

Originally posted by dmax:

Ridiculous

?
I just can't stand it when Cross says,"you want to pleh? Pleh with Niikah? Let's pleh!"

Ok Shrek.
?

Love the demon king...but cmon having him fight brock is nonsense

Nah, I like it. It's different. It won't be a slow boring Beef fight. Parts of the DB vs. Brock match were good, and I loved AJ vs Brock. I'd expect Finn Vs. Brock to be as good as AJ Vs. Brock.
?

Well they can't do a heel vs heel match with Drew with so little time before the Rumble to turn one of them face, Cena wouldn't have won because I don't think he wants to be a part time champ like Rock or Brock. Seth is being held off till Mania or something. I'm hoping there's some outside interference from Braun and that helps Finn win. If he does go with The Demon King then I think they have to have Finn go over. Any loss for that character makes it completely pointless in the future.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 15, 2019 at 8:04 AM ]
?

Well they can't do a heel vs heel match with Drew with so little time before the Rumble to turn one of them face, Cena wouldn't have won because I don't think he wants to be a part time champ like Rock or Brock. Seth is being held off till Mania or something. I'm hoping there's some outside interference from Braun and that helps Finn win. If he does go with The Demon King then I think they have to have Finn go over. Any loss for that character makes it completely pointless in the future.

Rumor is that this is a setup for Balor/Taker at WM.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 15, 2019 at 9:14 AM ]

yes lawd

i'd like to see drew..why cant you have a heel/heel match...that would be awesome
they've been building drew up for awhile..well unleash him
Share 49ersWebzone