There are 196 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Lol i love the iconics. Theyre my favorite jobbers.

Btw, theyre in Birmingham?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by John_Candy:
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/alexa-bliss-dressing-room-segment-garners-big-views-on-649853/

"On YouTube, the segment is already nearing 2 million views. By comparison, Bliss announcing the Women's Tag Team Championship on the show is at 480,000 views."

Not a surprise.

at this point I'd totally watch an all WWE Divas show instead of this Raw,''talent.''

We like it simple: tits and violence. For example, there were only +300k views for Cena's promo of Balor. Compare that to Braun's limo flip gaining +1.5 mil views.
Originally posted by jrg:
Just catching up to the highlights. Lol wtf was that "debut" for Heavy Machinery?

You mean the debut of the Bushwackers 2.0
Tonight's Mysterio/Almas match was pretty good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Just catching up to the highlights. Lol wtf was that "debut" for Heavy Machinery?

Lol, pretty much.

Lol, pretty much.

They are probably taking over the comedy spot left when Enzo and Big Cass were fired.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol, pretty much.

They are probably taking over the comedy spot left when Enzo and Big Cass were fired.

I don't know much about em, but they seem like guys who squash like AOP, not comedy guys.
Ok I'll admit it. I laughed at this one.
idk why but I'm hard a f right now.

I love her gimmick so I understand.

Poor Andrade, WWE pulled an Apollo "No More Crews" on him and took away the rest of his name.

Keep up the good work WWE!
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 15, 2019 at 9:26 PM ]
that Almas/Rey match is getting match of the year vibes on social media. Will check it out when I can.
that Almas/Rey match is getting match of the year vibes on social media. Will check it out when I can.

Same here, their match last week was fantastic too with Rey doing a modified Canadian Destroyer.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Same here, their match last week was fantastic too with Rey doing a modified Canadian Destroyer.

It was previously called the Mexican Destroyer, but he accidentally killed a man.

Too soon?
Share 49ersWebzone