There are 147 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Apparently The Revival asked for their release

Cant say I blame them. They've been treated like s**t.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

so did Maria Kaneelisiss and her hubby.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

so did Maria Kaneelisiss and her hubby.
Yeah, they were pointless signings.
Could be a tactic to get them back in NXT. Apparently they wanted to go back there before the request. WWE will be hesitant to grant them the release though so we'll see if they just move them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
So good.

They need to go. Too bad WWE won't let anyone go to AEW.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Could be a tactic to get them back in NXT. Apparently they wanted to go back there before the request. WWE will be hesitant to grant them the release though so we'll see if they just move them.

WWE knows if they leave they will end up in AEW because tag teams will matter there. Probably why they want to go, as they know they won't be treated as fodder.
Originally posted by evil:

WWE knows if they leave they will end up in AEW because tag teams will matter there. Probably why they want to go, as they know they won't be treated as fodder.

I know these guys all came over for more stability and higher pay, but didn't they see the writing on the wall? WWE was just collecting people their was always going to be a glass ceiling in place.
Originally posted by Debryune:

I know these guys all came over for more stability and higher pay, but didn't they see the writing on the wall? WWE was just collecting people their was always going to be a glass ceiling in place.

Perhaps but having the B Team be tag team champs before them was a joke and having them job out to Lucha House Party for weeks was practically criminal. I'd be frustrated too.

Good..they were treated like crap on wwe

Goddamn I need to see AEW...CANT TAKE THIS WWE CRAP
Originally posted by dmax:

The in ring product from a wrestling standpoint will be good and they won't limit guys. But as an overall product, as far as storylines and booking go especially with regards to consistency, they have much to prove. But there is a lot of potential.
The in ring product from a wrestling standpoint will be good and they won't limit guys. But as an overall product, as far as storylines and booking go especially with regards to consistency, they have much to prove. But there is a lot of potential.

as long as there's good wrestling the storyline will write itself
For one of the biggest PPV? Because the general audience doesn't know who to root for. The crowd would be mostly dead except for the hardcore fans. Kids are gonna be quiet and get bored and they don't want that. Especially since the fans have already turned on Brock as much as they have. They want to have someone the fans can cheer on and Finn is one of the top pops in the fanbase so why not go with him? Brock works better with smaller guys if the last couple years show anything. His matches with Bryan and AJ were great.

Brock's amateur wrestling background is what helps makes those matches good. He knows what his partner wants to do. And Finn is as good as it gets.

That said when Eddie defeated Brock, he had outside interference from Goldberg. I wonder if we will get something similar for this match.
Originally posted by dmax:

Storyline wise it cant get worse than wwe.

I dont think booking or storylines will be the issue. Ive watched some roh and tna, and they do better than wwe in that regard. Its the production thats kept these companies back. Tna, roh, whatever else, doesnt look nearly as good as wwe. Wwe production is as good it gets for any tv program.
Share 49ersWebzone