There are 158 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
As great as Punks promo was, did it change anything?

Austins promo #1

Hogan Bash at the Beach promo, should be on there since it.launched the NWO.

Yea. Punks promo brought awareness to wwe shady practices. I wasn't a mark so that promo red pilled me.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Austins promo #1

Yea. Punks promo brought awareness to wwe shady practices. I wasn't a mark so that promo red pilled me.

Same here. I think it really opened a lot of eyes on how much b******t goes on there and I think the people who watched that then are having an easier time not watching WWE now that there's AEW.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Same here. I think it really opened a lot of eyes on how much b******t goes on there and I think the people who watched that then are having an easier time not watching WWE now that there's AEW.

That promo was before any big time wrestling youtube channels li,e what culture and cultwholic.

When punk cut his promo, I thought he was in character. But he wasn't. The lines he said 9 years ago still holds true, especially how Vince will make money despite himself.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Austins promo #1

Ya i suppose. It was a bit of an eye opener. But i only say a bit bc we kinda already knew how poorly Vince was running the company. That promo was basically how a lot of fans felt.

As far as impact goes, Austins basically was start to the AE era. Hogan, NWO. And AJ Lee is damn good too bc it did pretty much launch a better womans division
AJs is solid for that reason. The biggest problem with her promo was WWE not her or what she said. They had her cut it on the ramp, and kept cutting to the bellas who were yelling over the promo. Not only that, they were yelling to come say it to their faces, lliitttle biiitcch(r.i.p.) she is 100ft from you, go get her.

The question i have, was it the bellas being bad by stupidly interrupting Or WWE. I think it was the bellas because of Natalya remaining quite.
So they think Goldberg is the answer.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

lol jesus how many times has this been done the last few years Vince
Originally posted by TheRambler:

If Drew loses I swear...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jon Huber's wife sets the record straight about WWE

"So many people expect myself and my family to hate on @WWE. The fact is, we don't. We never have.

My husband absolutely got frustrated because he wanted more than they had envisioned for him. That didn't mean he hated them. The frustration didn't change the real & genuine love that our family has for pro wrestling.

WWE gave my husband a platform. It enabled him to live his dream. A dream he *almost* gave up on. He was able to travel the world, in his dream job. He got to entertain millions of people. He got to build a beautiful life for our family. He held singles gold there. He won a belt at WrestleMania! He ticked so many 'Dream Life' boxes there. He just happened to want a little more out of his career. That's why he left. Not out of hate. Not because they're an evil company. He left because his vision didn't match theirs.

The most incredible thing he took away from his time in WWE was the people. The people he carried with him until his very last days. It wasn't one company vs another. Little Brodie loves wrestling. We still watch wrestling every week. We would tune in to see "Uncle Boom-Boom" @WWECesaro and family best friend @WWEBigE people that transcended the lines of friendship into family. People in the WWE watched my kids grow up. They loved my husband so much they welcomed my family into their arms. They became my family too. The flood of love I've received from the WWE is real and it's beautiful.

In my husbands final moments, the people that surrounded my family were wrestlers. Companies didn't matter.

Please, I beg you. Stop trying to create a divide in wrestling. Support pro wrestling. Love pro wrestling.

Live your life like Brodie. In a way that people speak like this."

link
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Derp. Too many tabs.
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 5, 2021 at 7:57 AM ]

Originally posted by jrg:
Minutes restriction over. Incredible news for the greatest dunk contest champion ever.

Pentagon Jr?
Originally posted by TheRambler:

If Drew loses I swear...

That's my concern, would not put that ish past them.

But if this is just to build up Drew, then I am glad it happens at the Rumble and not Mania.
Tbh Goldberg should have come back for WM, but to feud with Orton. Legend VS Legend Killer, let it be Bill's last match and feed Randy another legend.
Great....Goldberg gonna lose with Roman interfering so Vince can finally get that stupid spear vs spear match he wanted for WM last yr
Originally posted by evil:
Tbh Goldberg should have come back for WM, but to feud with Orton. Legend VS Legend Killer, let it be Bill's last match and feed Randy another legend.

Yep

Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Great....Goldberg gonna lose with Roman interfering so Vince can finally get that stupid spear vs spear match he wanted for WM last yr

Share 49ersWebzone