49ers vs. Jets at Levi's Stadium • Buy Tickets →

There are 212 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

The end of AEW Dynamite was just.... TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!! I don't see The Young Bucks and The Good Brothers staying united with Omega, it's gonna end up being the Bucks vs. The Good Brothers at a AEW PPV, likely Revolution, which is in February.
lmao snoop
I'm low key mad. I picked the wrong show to watch last night. (NXT) I missed the best episode of Dynamite ever.
That was a great show. Snoop was great lol, i figured it would flop.

I still dont know wtd they are doing with the Bucks. Just a couple weeks ago they were turning heel, now they went back to being a face, but then last night...

The announcers should at least fill in the blanks
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The end of AEW Dynamite was just.... TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!! I don't see The Young Bucks and The Good Brothers staying united with Omega, it's gonna end up being the Bucks vs. The Good Brothers at a AEW PPV, likely Revolution, which is in February.

Agreed, Bucks turn didn't feel like a heel turn. They seemed a little reluctant to it all.
Originally posted by evil:

Agreed, Bucks turn didn't feel like a heel turn. They seemed a little reluctant to it all.

Ya they did, but still dont know wtf they are doing.

That brief heel turn that they had should've been explained. Even if it was something as simple as, we wanted to be mean and not friendly bc thats the only way we could've beaten FTR..
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

That brief heel turn that they had should've been explained. Even if it was something as simple as, we wanted to be mean and not friendly bc thats the only way we could've beaten FTR..

methinks all of this and that AJ Swaggle rib on Impact is to lure Vince to let them borrow AJ for a bit.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

methinks all of this and that AJ Swaggle rib on Impact is to lure Vince to let them borrow AJ for a bit.

Ya im sure thats gonna happen
Watching dynamite right now. I have managed to avoid spoilers.

Mox cut his promo, i hope he interferes. Callis taking a DDT outside the ring after he interferes or something.

Bryan and roman at mania
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just caught up. So Adam Pearce against Roman?

Goldberg vs Drew?

Oooooooooooooof.
Originally posted by jrg:
Just caught up. So Adam Pearce against Roman?

Goldberg vs Drew?

Oooooooooooooof.

Will not watch rr lol.
Who the fook is adam pearce
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Will not watch rr lol.

The Rumble matches are always worth the watch IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone