There are 175 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Will not watch rr lol.

The Rumble matches are always worth the watch IMO.

I usually watch the rumble and WM, didnt last year. I want to watch the rumble though for the surprise entrants. WM, meh, especially bc of no fans. WM is great bc of the fans most of the time.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jan 9, 2021 at 12:44 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
I usually watch the rumble and WM, didnt last year. I want to watch the rumble though for the surprise entrants. WM, meh, especially bc of no fans. WM is great bc of the fans most of the time.

True. I like surprise entrances but it won't be the same without fans.
Imagine edge coming out last year in the thunder dome...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Regular shows and PPVs feels weird without fans, but Wrestlemania with no fans is REALLY weird
Who the fook is adam pearce

i always say "the guy that overly grabs a woman wrestler when there's a brawl"
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Who the fook is adam pearce

i always say "the guy that overly grabs a woman wrestler when there's a brawl"

Lol. He was actually a pretty good wrestler on the indies at one point but WWE wouldn't recognize that. You saw how little recognition Abyss got during his cameo with AJ.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Alexa Bliss over here like

I had Raw on as background noise but omg was it trash. That ending was

and Goldberg?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I had Raw on as background noise but omg was it trash. That ending was

and Goldberg?

didn't watch, lol
So tragic

Jon Huber was initially hospitalized in Tampa but when his "lungs stopped working" according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter and as his condition worsened, it became a certainty that he was going to need a lung transplant. There were going to be obvious delays though as he would have to get on a waiting list, qualify, match up with a donor who would match up with his relatively large size. Unfortunately, his condition never improved to the point where a transplant was even really considered and the Observer notes that for two months, there were people in AEW who knew that the end result was going to end badly.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
So tragic

Jon Huber was initially hospitalized in Tampa but when his "lungs stopped working" according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter and as his condition worsened, it became a certainty that he was going to need a lung transplant. There were going to be obvious delays though as he would have to get on a waiting list, qualify, match up with a donor who would match up with his relatively large size. Unfortunately, his condition never improved to the point where a transplant was even really considered and the Observer notes that for two months, there were people in AEW who knew that the end result was going to end badly.
So...my only question ...did that was that strap match with Cody destroy his lungs even more?

Originally posted by JustinMT:
So tragic

So...my only question ...did that was that strap match with Cody destroy his lungs even more?

He's had severe lung issues for a long time.
The reunited Bullet Club does not appear fine.

Also Jericho is a tag team slut.

Darby Allins' spots were getting crazy. Cage is a worldwide pro though. He knows how to work safely but dam. Darby was getting rag dolled.

Darby Allins' spots were getting crazy. Cage is a worldwide pro though. He knows how to work safely but dam. Darby was getting rag dolled.

That throw me at the table spot was stupid. Looked sick but stupid, a lot can go wrong if Cage doesn't execute it perfectly.

Someone needs to protect Darby from himself.

That throw me at the table spot was stupid. Looked sick but stupid, a lot can go wrong if Cage doesn't execute it perfectly.

Someone needs to protect Darby from himself.
Given what happened with Matt Hardy last year, I doubt anyone at AEW has the balls to do it.
Share 49ersWebzone