49ers vs. Jets at Levi's Stadium • Buy Tickets →

There are 136 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

kingston overselling the "explosion" lol

Although a Kingston/Omega feud would be DOPE. and he'd have the Butcher/Blade to fend off the Good Brothers.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
AEW becoming all elderly wrestling at this point.

TNA Rebirth

Yep
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
No it´s not.
When Christian beat Omega for the AEW title after winning a number one contender match earlier in the same show, you could make comparisons to TNA.
And TNA was pretty good until 2010/2011 also.
Just last year Gedo decided for whatever reason to make Evil the double champion and Ibushi the first wrestler to lose the G1 briefcase before Wrestle Kingdom. That´s way worse than a failed explosion or Christian signing. And as far as I know, NJPW is still in very good shape.
[ Edited by pdc20 on Mar 8, 2021 at 7:48 AM ]
Originally posted by pdc20:
No it´s not.
When Christian beat Omega for the AEW title after winning a number one contender match earlier in the same show, you could make comparisons to TNA.
Just last year Gedo decided for whatever reason to make Evil the double champion and Ibushi the first wrestler to lose the G1 briefcase before Wrestle Kingdom. That´s way worse than a failed explosion or Christian signing. And as far as I know, NJPW is still in very good shape.

People forget how good TNA was before Hogan
Originally posted by TheRambler:
No it´s not.

The X Division was incredible,
No it´s not.

i dont mind the Christian signing. even though i've never really been a fan of his, at least not when he was solo. awesome with Edge though.

but ya, that's the whole idea. they bring in a guy like Matt Hardy, but its not to put the belt on him and make guys job for him. same with Sting, he's basically here to get Darby over.

if its done like that there's no issue. when you in bring in Goldberg to squash guys like KO and Wyatt, and win the belt, then there's an issue.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
No it´s not.

i dont mind the Christian signing. even though i've never really been a fan of his, at least not when he was solo. awesome with Edge though.

but ya, that's the whole idea. they bring in a guy like Matt Hardy, but its not to put the belt on him and make guys job for him. same with Sting, he's basically here to get Darby over.

if its done like that there's no issue. when you in bring in Goldberg to squash guys like KO and Wyatt, and win the belt, then there's an issue.

This. Funny given the experience inequality but Tony Khan understands that way better than VKM.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
No it´s not.

Still possible
Oooh dmax. Reginald took Nia.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I'm gonna take him out...bang bang

Originally posted by pdizo916:

What if dmax is Reginald?

Originally posted by evil:

Lol...dun dun dunnnnn
Originally posted by dmax:

Lol...dun dun dunnnnn

Let the record show that dmax did not deny it.

Pretty good promo here.

Pretty good promo here.

Good for her. Hopefully she gets the opportunity cause I'm sick of Charlotte always being in the title hunt.
Share 49ersWebzone