There are 161 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Again, I know it ended with weak fireworks.

Did somebody get pinned?

Yes. Omega gave mox a one winged angel through a chair. Also moxley beat the pin on another one winged angel by kicking the explosive ropes.

My videos were for the funny. Because kingston sold the $H1T out of those sparklers. He was knocked unconscious. It made the rock taking the stunner look like a no sell.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by jrg:
Again, I know it ended with weak fireworks.

Did somebody get pinned?

Yes. Omega gave mox a one winged angel through a chair. Also moxley beat the pin on another one winged angel by kicking the explosive ropes.

My videos were for the funny. Because kingston sold the $H1T out of those sparklers. He was knocked unconscious. It made the rock taking the stunner look like a no sell.

they should've had a plan a and plan b there. if the s**t botches, don't sell it.

because then you can easily go with this angle and have everybody buy in.

Khan explained that the reason the show-ending explosion was weak was because in storyline, Kenny Omega failed to deliver on his promise of an exploding ring.
"I think we're all lucky that the bomb going off at the end didn't really hurt anybody...Kenny's big master plan -- he built a dud," Khan said.
"So without actually blowing the ring and blowing both guys up, I think the basic explanation is Kenny's ring was set to explode and his plan as a heel who built this thing with a hammer and nails as we saw, the final bomb just didn't go off."
Brit baker
Lmao. Did you guys hear the mavs/spurs game going in the background while AEW was on? s**t had me confused for a bit.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Brit baker

Damn right!!!
MJF

Jericho face turn doe
I like Bobby Lashley's entrance theme.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
That dynamite show was excellent. The MJF and inner circle´s stuff was so well done.
And they really in my mind salvaged the Revolution´s dud. It was great. Omega with the line of the century "69 me Don! Save me!".
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I like Bobby Lashley's entrance theme.

Same. I just like The Hurt Business in general. That entire group is perfect. Guys like Alexander and Benjamin just hanging on. They get another shot. Then you get someone like Lashley and basically tie MVP to him similar to Heyman/Lesnar? Just perfect.

Originally posted by TheRambler:
MJF

Jericho face turn doe

Swerves on Swerves on Swerves.

Originally posted by pdc20:
That dynamite show was excellent. The MJF and inner circle´s stuff was so well done.
And they really in my mind salvaged the Revolution´s dud. It was great. Omega with the line of the century "69 me Don! Save me!".

I died. And then they actually 69'd.

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by fropwns:
WWE Network haz died?

ya got sold to peacock
Looks like they are heading in the direction of Christian getting a AEW title shot lol
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Looks like they are heading in the direction of Christian getting a AEW title shot lol

Which im sure he will win, within 5 min, goldberg style.

*sarcasm*
The only guy taking the title off Kenny will be Hangman.
Originally posted by BMoore56:

IMO not really any different than Edge winning the Rumble and going to the main event of Mania. Both will lose and put over each companies top star and Word Champ.

What I hope is that AEW stays the course towards Adam Page eventually being the one to take the strap from Omega. And I hope WWE earmarks a younger star to be the one who eventually takes the strap from Reigns.
Share 49ersWebzone