There are 242 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Conti vs ships match. 🔥

Good match, Tay has improved so much. That back bump she took on the top rope was pretty sick!

Miro referring to Sting as Darby's "emo face paint Daddy" was big

Mox and Eddie need their own sitcom where they star as roommates or some s**t.

I enjoyed last nights Dynamite, some great segments, love Miro just ready to break people to get what he wants. Tay is so good, so is Shida, I think it's Shida/Baker at Double or Nothing. Yes Mox/Eddie need a sitcom, they're so great together, they have such great chemistry, and they should they're close friends. Mox/Eddie vs Bucks at DON for Tag Belts. Wonder what happens with AEW title, we have Omega/Swann at IMPACT Rebellion, winner gets both AEW & IMPACT title.

That whole The ELITE talking smack about Japan, how they made BC, I can't wait till travel restrictions are lifted, and we see Jay White, KENTA, Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, etc.... invade, and beat the s**t out of those 5.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Conti vs ships match. 🔥

Good match, Tay has improved so much. That back bump she took on the top rope was pretty sick!

I enjoyed last nights Dynamite, some great segments, love Miro just ready to break people to get what he wants. Tay is so good, so is Shida, I think it's Shida/Baker at Double or Nothing. Yes Mox/Eddie need a sitcom, they're so great together, they have such great chemistry, and they should they're close friends. Mox/Eddie vs Bucks at DON for Tag Belts. Wonder what happens with AEW title, we have Omega/Swann at IMPACT Rebellion, winner gets both AEW & IMPACT title.

That whole The ELITE talking smack about Japan, how they made BC, I can't wait till travel restrictions are lifted, and we see Jay White, KENTA, Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, etc.... invade, and beat the s**t out of those 5.

Hangman seems on the path to the title match. They may have him lose on his opportunity at DoN and have him win it down the line.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Conti vs ships match. 🔥

Hangman seems on the path to the title match. They may have him lose on his opportunity at DoN and have him win it down the line.

Yeah, I think if it's Page/Omega at Double or Nothing, something shady will happen, either the Bucks or Good Brothers will get involved. I can see at All Out Page getting the belt.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WWE literally sent Mickie James' stuff in a damn trash bag......

• jrg
  • Veteran
Mickie James' video of it
Originally posted by jrg:
WWE literally sent Mickie James' stuff in a damn trash bag......

They reportedly fired the person responsible and both Hunter and Stepb addressed the situation on Twitter so you know they are embarrassed. And it is not just Mickie and apparently has been going on for a long time :

Mark carano ( the man who alleged to out her stuff in the trash bag) got fired. I digged him on Total Divas.
Originally posted by jrg:
Mickie James' video of it

Been wanting to bang " thickie Mickie " for a long time
Saddened to see Samoa Joe cut. Hope he gets healthy enough that he can do whatever he wants and go out on his own terms. I LOVED the old, slow "Joe's gonna kill you" chants

When Cobb started to catch on, I saw that as a passing of the torch match at the end of Joe's career. Not even sure where Cobb is these days

#1) AEW
#2 NXT (and it's actually staying reasonably close)

anything else is way behind

#3-4 RAW/Smackdown - changes almost every week. Both are getting worse every week
#5 Impact - not as far behind as it used to be.
Ricky Rabies

That possum drone

[ Edited by evil on Apr 23, 2021 at 7:24 PM ]

Ricky Rabies

That possum drone

Lmao
That's the Stephen Amell show right?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Ricky Rabies

That possum drone

Lmao
That's the Stephen Amell show right?

Yep. Didn't know they were going to hide all of Punk's tattoos.
Mark carano ( the man who alleged to out her stuff in the trash bag) got fired. I digged him on Total Divas.

Wow good. That guy was always came off as a POS.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Wow good. That guy was always came off as a POS.

Where did you get that impression?
Share 49ersWebzone