There are 216 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Adnan Virk trends during WWE RAW due to his commentary lines

link

People need to give him more time. WWE wanted to go with a new route and they threw in a guy who knows sports and movies extremely well. Not a wrestling guy outside of watching it as a kid. I've been a fan of his for years because of how funny he is on the LeBatard Show so I'm hoping people will give him a chance. If not, I doubt it'll be a huge blow to him. He has baseball, his movie podcast and now works for LeBatard's new company so I'm sure he has a lot of projects to work on.
This

He's still awful, it's been weeks and he still doesn't know the names of half the moves and just does not instill any kind of excitement into the broadcast.. I feel bad because he's way out of place. He should not be on this type of gig.

It's only been 3 weeks and like I mentioned he's not a full time WWE employee. His full time job is with the MLB network so memorizing players and what they're doing is higher on his priority list on a week to week basis than learning what an arm bar is. Michael Cole reached out to him, he didn't go to them, and apparently Vince really liked his "look" when he auditioned so that's why he got the job.
Someone forgot the censor button.
Yuji Nagata VS Jon Moxley
Wow wwe is reportedly in talks to work with another wrestling company. Do they copy everything AEW does? Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/04/wwe-reportedly-in-talks-with-top-promotion-about-possibly-working-together/
[ Edited by BMoore56 on Apr 30, 2021 at 11:23 AM ]
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Wow wwe is reportedly in talks to work with another wrestling company. Do they copy everything AEW does? Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/04/wwe-reportedly-in-talks-with-top-promotion-about-possibly-working-together/

Sounds like they want to set up a system like they kinda had with Evolve.
Roman with new music
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Roman with new music

I kinda dig it. Like it more than what they did w/ Rollins after "BURN IT DOWN"

Also, how good is Paul Heyman man? Dudes walking out matching the strut Reigns is doing. He just fits the swagger of guys like Lesnar/Reigns.
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 30, 2021 at 9:49 PM ]
Tessa Blanchard & Daga are reportedly heading to AEW.

Tessa Blanchard Reportedly Headed to AEW with Husband Daga (wrestlingheadlines.com)
[ Edited by JustinMT on May 1, 2021 at 10:41 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Lawd have mercy

First trailer for Stephen Amell's new series Heels set to premiere in August :

• jrg
  • Veteran
Eva Marie is back lol
Eva Marie is back lol

You're a trooper. Still watching Raw.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Eva Marie is back lol

You're a trooper. Still watching Raw.

Nah just read it on reddit
Eva Marie is back lol

Eva will be on her back for Charlotte soon enough.
Share 49ersWebzone