There are 215 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
That was a great match until the finish, and the cardboard boxes that Jericho went through.

I thought it was an air mattress

Yeah it's like the same stuff that WWE uses when Shane does one of his stunts. And those metal sheets were weak as hell.

If you're gonna take a bump like that, and it looks less impactful than a arm drag in a ring, just don't do it then.
Watching the darkside of the ring....the final days of Owen Hart.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I have a thing for Shotzi. I don't know why ...

She's good looking. She's a total dork who likes farts and stuff like that in real life
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just saw the end of that Blood And Guts thing. Sure its obviously padded, but why are people so mad? Lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Just saw the end of that Blood And Guts thing. Sure its obviously padded, but why are people so mad? Lol

It's just WWE Stan's finding anything to hate aew on

idk why, I loved the Blood & Guts match, no issues to me.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I understand the issue with the visual one gets from Jericho's bump. Could have been made to look better.

But the surrender finish is what people should be talking about. Total heel move that allowed the right faction to go over.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I mean Jericho is in his 50s isn't he? Even if its padded, that still is dangerous.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I understand the issue with the visual one gets from Jericho's bump. Could have been made to look better.

But the surrender finish is what people should be talking about. Total heel move that allowed the right faction to go over.

I get that, just seems like these people are nit picking at anything, mostly WWE marks who always complain about AEW doing something more than once, like Omega/Mox 2 matches in 2yrs, yet are ok with the same ME at WM(Rollins/Lesnar or Reigns/Lesnar).

The Pinnacle was the right faction to win, I wonder if Jericho may be off TV, why else do that finish if not to "write off" Jericho for a month or 2, which is kinda weird, as there next PPV Double or Nothing is May 30th.

I mean Jericho is in his 50s isn't he? Even if its padded, that still is dangerous.

Yeah I think he is in his 50s, or just 50, they just celebrated 30yrs of Jericho in the wrestling business last year on Dynamite.
Watching the darkside of the ring....the final days of Owen Hart.

Show is better than expected.
The producers are wrestling nerds that pay homage to the history.
MJF out here keeping kayfabe alive

Jesus lol

I hate him
Share 49ersWebzone