There are 234 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Yuki nagata....who is his wwe equivalent? I never heard of him
[ Edited by pdizo916 on May 12, 2021 at 5:02 PM ]
Darby is insane in the ring and the bumps he takes. Hopefully Miro does good as champ but can't wait to see where Darby continues to go in AEW. Best homegrown talent they have (Darby)
Originally posted by NONAME:
Darby is insane in the ring and the bumps he takes. Hopefully Miro does good as champ but can't wait to see where Darby continues to go in AEW. Best homegrown talent they have (Darby)

He's gonna go straight to a wheelchair if he keeps it up. The dude needs to learn that he doesn't have to sacrifice his body that much all the time.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

He's gonna go straight to a wheelchair if he keeps it up. The dude needs to learn that he doesn't have to sacrifice his body that much all the time.

This

which is why MJF is their best homegrown talent
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

This

This
Originally posted by TheRambler:
This

Britt making a play for best homegrown talent.

OC came up loopy after this sit out power bomb spot thus why the Omega/Callis moment happened. An audible was called for the DQ finish instead of the original planned finished of a time limit draw as they didn't want OC to try and finish the match.
So they released Zelina only to bring her back? Wonder if Aleister had something to do with it.
Originally posted by evil:

OC came up loopy after this sit out power bomb spot thus why the Omega/Callis moment happened. An audible was called for the DQ finish instead of the original planned finished of a time limit draw as they didn't want OC to try and finish the match.

The kick before the powerbomb was pretty gnarly as well.
Rip to ECW legend and wrestling f**k stick New Jack

Originally posted by evil:
Rip to ECW legend and wrestling f**k stick New Jack

Dude doesn't deserve to RIP. He's a sack of s**t human being.
I don't wish death on many people but f**k new jack. I hope that mother f**ker burns in hell.
Nothing meaner than tamia
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I don't wish death on many people but f**k new jack. I hope that mother f**ker burns in hell.

What did he do? Never knew too much of him outside of the ring
What did he do? Never knew too much of him outside of the ring

The gist is he intentionally hurt people. Beyond just selling what the appearance is.

I have read/heard he would guide people away from the fall zone so they would miss the table.
Share 49ersWebzone