There are 217 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I don't wish death on many people but f**k new jack. I hope that mother f**ker burns in hell.

What did he do? Never knew too much of him outside of the ring

And after watching that, my quote will make much more sense.
RIP New Jack.

Also, that mass transit kid (along with his dad) lied just about everything. This is like blaming the lion for the stupid idiot who jumps in the lion's den and tells the lion to have at it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes I say.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on May 15, 2021 at 1:55 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
RIP New Jack.

Also, that mass transit kid (along with his dad) lied just about everything. This is like blaming the lion for the stupid idiot who jumps in the lion's den and tells the lion to have at it.

Yeah....no
RIP New Jack.

But even with that, new jack went too far. He went off script and hurt the kid much worse than the original plan.

A few years later, the kid died due to a heart attack or something. New jack received the news and said, "I hope he rots in mother f**king hell"
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
RIP New Jack.

Yeah....no

No...yeah. You hate him, I like him. That's it.
Originally posted by evil:
Rip to ECW legend and wrestling f**k stick New Jack

Zombies? Lol
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Zombies? Lol

You talking about the new Batista movie, something about a heist during a Zombie Apocalypse, kind of a weird theme, in fact the second Train to Bushan(spelling may be wrong) just had a similar theme, that's a all Asian movie for the most part, I tried watching the first, but I don't speak nor understand any Asian languages.
Zombies? Lol

Vince is off his meds again.
lmao, everyone beating up Ceasaro.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Zombies? Lol

You talking about the new Batista movie, something about a heist during a Zombie Apocalypse, kind of a weird theme, in fact the second Train to Bushan(spelling may be wrong) just had a similar theme, that's a all Asian movie for the most part, I tried watching the first, but I don't speak nor understand any Asian languages.

Vince had zombies invade the ppv to help promote Batista's movie I guess. Haven't seen Train to Busan or it's sequel yet but I heard they're good. I hate reading subtitles during action and horror movies though. I always miss something it seems like.
So is the Cesaro push over?
Originally posted by evil:
So is the Cesaro push over?

Just like that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on May 17, 2021 at 2:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone