Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 242 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol went to look at WWE's YouTube for "highlights" of RAW. Good lord, its the same matches every single week.

I feel like they have a new idea once a month and then the other 3 weeks they just have rematches.

Charlotte/Asuka, Lashley/McIntyre, Sheamus/Humberto....over and over and over and over and over.

That's WWE for you. And people complained about AEW doing Young Bucks/Lucha Bros, or Omega/Moxley, other than that, there haven't been anything like WWE does.

Not sure if true, but apparently, when AEW moves to TBS, they're getting another show, forget what the name will be, but Bischoff thinks it's a good move for AEW to go from TNT to TBS.

Aew Rampage
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by evil:
The Adnan Virk experiment is already over. Mutually parting of ways apparently.

That dude that used to be on Raw?

Ftfy and yes
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Lol went to look at WWE's YouTube for "highlights" of RAW. Good lord, its the same matches every single week.

I feel like they have a new idea once a month and then the other 3 weeks they just have rematches.

Charlotte/Asuka, Lashley/McIntyre, Sheamus/Humberto....over and over and over and over and over.

That's WWE for you. And people complained about AEW doing Young Bucks/Lucha Bros, or Omega/Moxley, other than that, there haven't been anything like WWE does.

Not sure if true, but apparently, when AEW moves to TBS, they're getting another show, forget what the name will be, but Bischoff thinks it's a good move for AEW to go from TNT to TBS.

Aew Rampage

Yep, that's it, I read the article today, so apparently they'll have Dynamite on WED at 8PM, Rampage on FRI at 10PM, I'm guessing they'll keep Dark Elevation on MON at 7PM on YouTube & Regular Dark on TUE at 7PM on YouTube. Also read they'll be doing 4 specials a year on TNT, I'm guessing kind of like the old Clash of the Champions that WCW did back in the 90s. Just wonder how they'll tape everything, I don't think Rampage would be live, Dynamite would be each week, post COVID, also when will they tape Dark & Dark Elevation? They started taping Dark after Dynamite when they began, but COVID hit, and they've done it the day after Dynamite at Daily's Place with no fans. But this is good for the business IMO, Friday night you can watch SDL from 8-10, then go to TBS and watch AEW from 10-11PM.
The Adnan Virk experiment is already over. Mutually parting of ways apparently.

That dude that used to be on Raw?

Ftfy and yes

It didn't make sense with how much he already works for MLB, Meadowlark Media and whatever else he does. The MLB is his main job anyways so I guess he realized he stretched himself too thin. Fine by me, I prefer him as the movie guy on LeBatard's show.
Originally posted by BMoore56:

Aew Rampage

Yep, that's it, I read the article today, so apparently they'll have Dynamite on WED at 8PM, Rampage on FRI at 10PM, I'm guessing they'll keep Dark Elevation on MON at 7PM on YouTube & Regular Dark on TUE at 7PM on YouTube. Also read they'll be doing 4 specials a year on TNT, I'm guessing kind of like the old Clash of the Champions that WCW did back in the 90s. Just wonder how they'll tape everything, I don't think Rampage would be live, Dynamite would be each week, post COVID, also when will they tape Dark & Dark Elevation? They started taping Dark after Dynamite when they began, but COVID hit, and they've done it the day after Dynamite at Daily's Place with no fans. But this is good for the business IMO, Friday night you can watch SDL from 8-10, then go to TBS and watch AEW from 10-11PM.

I think its too soon for another show. Especially if they can't treat it like an A show and make it live. Its gonna end up like Thunder again.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
I think its too soon for another show. Especially if they can't treat it like an A show and make it live. Its gonna end up like Thunder again.

From what I understood, it will be an extension of Dynamite and treated like an A show with A show level matches. It also apparently has its own date the night before the Full Gear taping in November. FG is slated for the Saturday night in St. Louis with Rampage being held live on Friday night.

Guessing they will tape Dark Elevation before it to give the fans more.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The whole Amazon Firestick and Peacock situation is becoming annoying.

WWE Network downloaded and worked fine on the Fire Stick. But of course, they switched to Peacock which isn't available on the Fire Stick dude to contract b******t apparently.

So I'm having to side load a hacked version of the app onto the Fire Stick to get Peacock. Only takes like 5 minutes, but just annoying that this is a thing. Every single time they update the app, they require you to update the app to use it. Of course you can't update it because it "isn't on the Fire Stick". So I have to go into settings, delete the hacked app, sideload the updated version, re-login.

Get your s**t together WWE/Peacock/Amazon.

WWE Network downloaded and worked fine on the Fire Stick. But of course, they switched to Peacock which isn't available on the Fire Stick dude to contract b******t apparently.

So I'm having to side load a hacked version of the app onto the Fire Stick to get Peacock. Only takes like 5 minutes, but just annoying that this is a thing. Every single time they update the app, they require you to update the app to use it. Of course you can't update it because it "isn't on the Fire Stick". So I have to go into settings, delete the hacked app, sideload the updated version, re-login.

Do you have an xbox? The peacock app is on there for some reason.

Or just get a Apple TV They have the Peacock app.
Or just get a Apple TV They have the Peacock app.

Isn't apple tv hella expensive?

Same with ps4/5

But done with wwe network too. Only reason I had it is for some documentaries and AE raw. But since they decide to edit a lot of the AE era, one example is when DX made fun of the NoD
[ Edited by TheGore49er on May 27, 2021 at 9:34 AM ]
Great bio on Batista. This youtuber makes some good historical reviews on WWF/E.

Share 49ersWebzone