Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 223 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by dmax:

I really enjoyed it. Jericho is awesome.

Jericho is the man, he's the best at reinventing himself, from WCW to WWF to NJPW to AEW, he just comes up with new stuff, Y2J, Painmaker, Le Champion, Demo God. Where I see MJF as the best heel in the business, cause he makes you want to hate him and punch in his face, yet I love MJF, maybe cause I always like the bad guys who were cool, nWo, DX, Evolution, etc...
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Is that Peyton Royce? Shawn Spears wife? Damn he's a lucky man Lol. idk if you live in STL, but Full Gear is going to be in STL in November.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I loved the Stadium Stampede match, was awesome when Jericho & MJF came to the arena the crowd went nuts realizing it was happening live, not taped like 2020.
Turned on Raw for a little bit. Man it's unbearable.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Turned on Raw for a little bit. Man it's unbearable.

I turned on the first segment...with the Miz and Charlotte. Watched hockey instead.

Mapleleafs tho.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
McIntyre vs. Lashley for the 234859452839498324982nd time
They've changed Nikki cross character..and it sucks
McIntyre vs. Lashley for the 234859452839498324982nd time

The new Orton/Cena
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Is that Peyton Royce? Shawn Spears wife? Damn he's a lucky man Lol. idk if you live in STL, but Full Gear is going to be in STL in November.

I do. I've just watched maybe 10 minutes of AEW.

I do. I've just watched maybe 10 minutes of AEW.

It'll be worth it. AEW PPVs are really entertaining and have insane crowds.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
My brother, big WWE/AEW/wrestling fan talked me into going. Guess I'll be going to see my first AEW show

My brother, big WWE/AEW/wrestling fan talked me into going. Guess I'll be going to see my first AEW show

Lucky

great ppv. just finished watching it (been busy as hell)

telling you now, Brian Cage will be a huge star for AEW. very impressive match, and he's gotten much better on the mic.
Share 49ersWebzone