Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 225 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
great ppv. just finished watching it (been busy as hell)

telling you now, Brian Cage will be a huge star for AEW. very impressive match, and he's gotten much better on the mic.

Mox/Eddie VS Bucks was MOTN for me and yes great PPV. Only real lull was the Cody match, everything else delivered.

Old Man Sting definitely still got it. I couldn't believe he did a cross body stage dive and took a suplex on the ramp.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I loved the Stadium Stampede match, was awesome when Jericho & MJF came to the arena the crowd went nuts realizing it was happening live, not taped like 2020.

Was holding my breath when they were rappelling down the stadium
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 1, 2021 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by jrg:
Is that Peyton Royce? Shawn Spears wife? Damn he's a lucky man Lol. idk if you live in STL, but Full Gear is going to be in STL in November.

I do. I've just watched maybe 10 minutes of AEW.

It'll be worth it. AEW PPVs are really entertaining and have insane crowds.

It reminds me of the 90s ECW crowds when they went from Eastern Championship Wrestling to Extreme Championship Wrestling, lot of AEW chants, chanted You Still Got It towards Sting, You Deserve It toward Britt for winning the Women's belt, but a lot of split between Shida and Baker chants. I think the crowds went nuts 1 when Sting got the pin fall, also when he was powerbombed and got right up, and 2. when Jericho and MJF came into Daily's Place showing that the Stadium Stampede was being done live. So glad The Inner Circle is staying together.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I loved the Stadium Stampede match, was awesome when Jericho & MJF came to the arena the crowd went nuts realizing it was happening live, not taped like 2020.

Was holding my breath when they were rappelling down the stadium

I was nervous, after the Owen Hart thing, I actually was watching the PPV at my friends house next door as a kid, we didn't know if it was real or not, then I think a lot of arenas banned that kind of thing, so Sting couldn't come from the rafters, also I think they had a ban on Trench Coats like Taker & Sting wore.
Also James, prepare for Jericho and the Inner Circle's Judas sing a long, man the crowds gets into it, you can tell Jericho loves it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?!

• jrg
  • Veteran

Wow.
WTF
definitely out of left field. AEW and Impact gonna be making calls quick. I can see Big Show/Mark Henry really recruiting Braun. Aleistar Black is a major fit on AEW and can finally unleash his full move set. Murphy is another guy I can see really stepping up on AEW.

Tony Khan is loving this.

who is santana garrett?

And didn't Black re debut on smackdown on friday? Why release him now?

For f**ks sake, wwe is making money despite of itself. CM Punk was right when he said that during his PipeBomb promo
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jun 2, 2021 at 9:28 AM ]
This is a complete joke. The wrestlers aren't the problem. It's the lazy writers and all of Vince's underlings. Cheap f**ks.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
who is santana garrett?

And didn't Black re debut on smackdown on friday? Why release him now?

For f**ks sake, wwe is making money despite of itself. CM Punk was right when he said that during his PipeBomb promo

• jrg
  • Veteran
Also James, prepare for Jericho and the Inner Circle's Judas sing a long, man the crowds gets into it, you can tell Jericho loves it.

I had to google what you meant. Lol this is awesome.

Chris Jericho theme - "JUDAS" by "Fozzy" ft. the "Inner Circle Choir" with AEW crowd singing MASHUP

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 2, 2021 at 9:55 AM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
This is a complete joke. The wrestlers aren't the problem. It's the lazy writers and all of Vince's underlings. Cheap f**ks.

It's moves like these make me question myself why do I watch WWE. (smackdown)
Share 49ersWebzone