Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 216 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Also James, prepare for Jericho and the Inner Circle's Judas sing a long, man the crowds gets into it, you can tell Jericho loves it.

I had to google what you meant. Lol this is awesome.

Chris Jericho theme - "JUDAS" by "Fozzy" ft. the "Inner Circle Choir" with AEW crowd singing MASHUP

You got a few months to get those lyrics down and your pipes warmed up
Holy s**t at the latest round of WWE releases
Originally posted by NONAME:

Shocked about Stroman
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Also James, prepare for Jericho and the Inner Circle's Judas sing a long, man the crowds gets into it, you can tell Jericho loves it.

Chris Jericho theme - "JUDAS" by "Fozzy" ft. the "Inner Circle Choir" with AEW crowd singing MASHUP

You know you've reached bad ass level when you're the face/top guy in the company and even your entrance music is YOUR song and people are singing it.

I just saw them..WTF IS GOING ON..PEOPLE.GOTTA STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP
Originally posted by dmax:

rumors swirling about a potential sale of the wwe.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
This is a complete joke. The wrestlers aren't the problem. It's the lazy writers and all of Vince's underlings. Cheap f**ks.

It's moves like these make me question myself why do I watch WWE. (smackdown)

I really don't anymore. Lost a lot of interest in the whole business this year. I'll check highlights before sometimes but most weeks I don't even keep up with what's going on.
Good for Lana, she should have been cut when Miro was, not cause she's bad, but so she could be with Miro, same with Black when Zelina Vega was cut, keep Husband-Wife duo's together, don't need to acknowledge them as couples on air, like if AEW signs Peyton Royce, no need to say she's Shawn Spears wife, or put her in The Pinnacle, same with Daga/Tessa, but it'll be hard to distant Tully & his daughter Tessa, if she signs with AEW. If any female is added, it should be Tessa, if signed, best wrestler of the females available.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This is a complete joke. The wrestlers aren't the problem. It's the lazy writers and all of Vince's underlings. Cheap f**ks.

It's moves like these make me question myself why do I watch WWE. (smackdown)

I really don't anymore. Lost a lot of interest in the whole business this year. I'll check highlights before sometimes but most weeks I don't even keep up with what's going on.

Do you watch AEW Justin? It's well worth the time to watch Dynamite, and now Rampage on Friday's, Mark Henry as analyst and coach. AEW is growing, and I'm so happy, I love AEW, it's my new ECW, I was a die hard ECW fan in the mid-late 90s.
Originally posted by evil:

Justin, just download Judas, if you have something like Apple Music or Spotify, and play it every day, I got the lyrics down quickly, love his stuff, he's so talented. And I love how he just sinks it in, and seems to really love and appreciate the fans singing along. He seems like a really good guy, I have to watch the Austin-Jericho broken skull podcast on WWE Net, I have Peacock, I don't watch anything WWE, but I do like some NBC shows, and related shows on there.

Sorry to anyone who may disagree, but Judas is the best theme song in all of wrestling IMO, when I heard it in NJPW for the first time when he wrestled Omega at WK, I was hooked.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

Ya, that's been going on for a bit, as Disney being one of the potential buyers.

Still, very shocked at Black and Braun being released.

But the McMahon's getting out of the wrestling business would be even more shocking. I'm hoping it doesn't happen. I really do wish that WWE will be a solid product again and I was hoping that AEW would push them to do so. But the opposite has happened, and I fully blame Vince. He should've stepped down about 10 years ago and let HHH run the show.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Ya, that's been going on for a bit, as Disney being one of the potential buyers.

But the McMahon's getting out of the wrestling business would be even more shocking. I'm hoping it doesn't happen. I really do wish that WWE will be a solid product again and I was hoping that AEW would push them to do so. But the opposite has happened, and I fully blame Vince. He should've stepped down about 10 years ago and let HHH run the show.

I'd be shocked if Vince sold WWE, well majority share of the company. And yes I wish AEW pushed WWE, but it's not AEW's fault, Vince just doesn't get it, he's out of touch with the fans. The worst thing to happen to the business was Vince buying WCW & ECW, competition creates better content, storylines, etc...

I always felt he should have given the reigns to HHH and Shane, I have no faith in Stephanie to run WWE. Only HHH really has the IT factor to run it right, there's a reason why NXT is much better than RAW and SDL IMO. Idk if Shane would even want to run the company now, he has that scandal issue in China I think with the company he was or is still CEO of.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I'd be shocked if Vince sold WWE, well majority share of the company. And yes I wish AEW pushed WWE, but it's not AEW's fault, Vince just doesn't get it, he's out of touch with the fans. The worst thing to happen to the business was Vince buying WCW & ECW, competition creates better content, storylines, etc...

I always felt he should have given the reigns to HHH and Shane, I have no faith in Stephanie to run WWE. Only HHH really has the IT factor to run it right, there's a reason why NXT is much better than RAW and SDL IMO. Idk if Shane would even want to run the company now, he has that scandal issue in China I think with the company he was or is still CEO of.

fwiw those rumors were started in a reddit thread. As funny as it sounds, Dave Meltzer would be more believable at this point
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Aleister was live earlier on Twitch. Mentioned how he was told his release was "due to budget cuts"

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1043583217?t=0h5m51s%2F%3Ftt_content%3Dtwitch_logo
Share 49ersWebzone