Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 179 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• pdc20
  • Veteran
Tommy End has everything to be a top main eventer. Heck, it was rumored that it was between Drew and him for the win at the Royal Rumble last year.
He has the look, the aura, the charisma and the in ring to be a to star. The only thing that was maybe missing after NxT for End was the mic work. He improved in that department a lot since then.
Honestly he´s a perfect fit for AEW and NJPW.
Give me a Tommy End vs. Pac PPV match. Give me a Kota Ibushi vs. End match.
It didn´t work for him in WWE but he has massive potential.
It´s the same thing for Andrade. The guy was the best worker in Nxt, even better than Gargano and he had Zelina who is a great heel manager. And WWE did almost nothing with him. I get that WWE can´t give push to everybody but come on, Baron Corbin still has his 10 minutes of TV time every Smackdown and there´s no time for guys like Andrade or Tommy?
And Miro was the most baffling departure. He was the absolutely perfect WWE guy. Great look, great physique, tons of charisma, great on the mic and a legit big guy in the ring.
Imagine a feud between him and the head of the table with the crowd back?
Originally posted by pdc20:
Tommy End has everything to be a top main eventer. Heck, it was rumored that it was between Drew and him for the win at the Royal Rumble last year.
He has the look, the aura, the charisma and the in ring to be a to star. The only thing that was maybe missing after NxT for End was the mic work. He improved in that department a lot since then.
It´s the same thing for Andrade. The guy was the best worker in Nxt, even better than Gargano and he had Zelina who is a great heel manager. And WWE did almost nothing with him. I get that WWE can´t give push to everybody but come on, Baron Corbin still has his 10 minutes of TV time every Smackdown and there´s no time for guys like Andrade or Tommy?
And Miro was the most baffling departure. He was the absolutely perfect WWE guy. Great look, great physique, tons of charisma, great on the mic and a legit big guy in the ring.

Rusev is funny as hell. Man, wwe were dumb to let that hunk of beef go.
Originally posted by pdc20:
Vince lost his mind..period
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Facts. Black/End has superstar written all over him.
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 6, 2021 at 9:13 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

All night long
Originally posted by dmax:

All night long

Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yes
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Welp. Guess I'm watching AEW now. Wednesdays right?

According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, "there is a strong belief" that former WWE star Aleister Black will be signing with AEW once his 90-day WWE non-complete clause expires. Meltzer added that "although there has been talk in WWE that the company made a mistake in cutting him and may make him an offer to return, so that could change the equation."

Welp. Guess I'm watching AEW now. Wednesdays right?

According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, "there is a strong belief" that former WWE star Aleister Black will be signing with AEW once his 90-day WWE non-complete clause expires. Meltzer added that "although there has been talk in WWE that the company made a mistake in cutting him and may make him an offer to return, so that could change the equation."

Right now tonight (Friday) and next week too, as they got bumped d/t NBA Playoffs. But they go back to Wednesdays soon before they shift over to TBS.

Not sure if you seent this tweet from Black recently, make of it what you will :

I don't take it to mean AEW necessarily as Mox works NJPW and a few small indies once in a while. But I could see AB having interest in a match post WWE with Mox, and if not AEW then I would guess Josh Barnett's Bloodsport.
Dynamite was really good. Pretty creative just like the attitude era.

Main event was kinda meh tho.

Setting up the Brian Cage face turn
Originally posted by TheRambler:

Setting up the Brian Cage face turn

Ricky Starks is already soooo good. Second best member of Team Taz.... after Hook of course.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
nikki bella tho

Share 49ersWebzone