Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 213 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Kenice Mobley, who credits herself as a stand-up comedian and podcast host, was hired to work as creative writer/producer for WWE's RAW brand earlier this month. Below are some excerpts from the controversial interview regarding Kenice Mobley and the position she was hired for on the red brand's WWE Monday Night RAW show.

Mobley On Writer "Requirements" In WWE

Yes, I have just been hired by WWE. Given the things that you know about me and my entire life and what I'm into, yes [that's surprising]. Yes, also a surprise for me. They did not require me to know anything about wrestling but I do have a background in film production and comedy writing and they're like, 'Perfect. Come on in.'"

Mobley On Her Writing Position On WWE Monday Night RAW:

"So I am on the Monday Night Raw team. So there's Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown and the people I know that are on it are Bobby — his name is either Bobby Ashley or Bobby Lashley and I really should know that. He's like this giant Black guy and he and the people who are part of his crew, I know that they call — or at least as of last year, they called themselves The Hurt Business. The Hurt Business. They wear suits and they're like, 'We're cool.'"

Mobley On Why She Took The WWE Writing Position:

"I went on a date and this guy was like, 'Don't you feel like you're –' he effectively said, 'Don't you feel like you're diminishing your dignity writing for WWE?' And I was like, 'Um, I am getting paid to do the thing that I've been working on for eight years,' and this is twice — or no, this is three times what I make at my non-profit job so yeah, I'm gonna take it."

According to a tweet posted by Sean Ross Sapp posted earlier today, Mobley had been released from her position as a writer for WWE's Monday Night RAW:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Not Breezango!!!

Fcuk this
Kenice Mobley, who credits herself as a stand-up comedian and podcast host, was hired to work as creative writer/producer for WWE's RAW brand earlier this month. Below are some excerpts from the controversial interview regarding Kenice Mobley and the position she was hired for on the red brand's WWE Monday Night RAW show.

Yes, I have just been hired by WWE. Given the things that you know about me and my entire life and what I'm into, yes [that's surprising]. Yes, also a surprise for me. They did not require me to know anything about wrestling but I do have a background in film production and comedy writing and they're like, 'Perfect. Come on in.'"

"So I am on the Monday Night Raw team. So there's Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown and the people I know that are on it are Bobby — his name is either Bobby Ashley or Bobby Lashley and I really should know that. He's like this giant Black guy and he and the people who are part of his crew, I know that they call — or at least as of last year, they called themselves The Hurt Business. The Hurt Business. They wear suits and they're like, 'We're cool.'"

"I went on a date and this guy was like, 'Don't you feel like you're –' he effectively said, 'Don't you feel like you're diminishing your dignity writing for WWE?' And I was like, 'Um, I am getting paid to do the thing that I've been working on for eight years,' and this is twice — or no, this is three times what I make at my non-profit job so yeah, I'm gonna take it."

According to a tweet posted by Sean Ross Sapp posted earlier today, Mobley had been released from her position as a writer for WWE's Monday Night RAW:
One of the reasons MONDAY NIGHT RAW IS TRASH
Originally posted by dmax:

One of the reasons MONDAY NIGHT RAW IS TRASH

Basically all their writers fit this mold. Not shocking sadly.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 25, 2021 at 9:08 PM ]
Edge...they bring back edge?....Jesus

Desperate times
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"You think you know me"

I thought he's been back

Desperate times

Nah. It was always planned for him to come back to set up his Summer Fest feud. Though rumors seem to point toward him VS Rollins at Summer Fest and Reigns VS Cena.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I thought he's been back

He has. He didn't "come back", he was just hurt

Damn. Konan got fat. And what is that growth on his stomach?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Damn. Konan got fat. And what is that growth on his stomach?

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that alien trying to escape his body.

He hit Tully with a good one liner though "lucky for you when this is all said and done, Wal Mart is still gonna need greeters". I lol'd.
Originally posted by jrg:

They could start their own wrestling promotion
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:

They could start their own wrestling promotion
If there was good booking this roster could make a great show
Share 49ersWebzone