There are 141 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Looking like Randy Orton's career may be over
yeeeet
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0Y7NbooOtDE
Damn you Sami.
Going to RAW tomorrow at the Norfolk Scope.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Going to RAW tomorrow at the Norfolk Scope.

Get some great pics of Rhea's booty.
Back home from the show. It was fun and the crowd was active all night.

- All the women were hot of course. Rhea can punish me all day. Io trying to act with a neck brace was funny.
- HHH is definitely protecting Dom by not making him do much.
- The crowd loves Seth's music. He had us chanting during his promo with Theory.
- Alpha Academy vs Street Profits was a filler match but it was great. Chad is legit good at what he does and Montez should be a singles competitor already.
- Crowd was quiet for Dexter's entrance, probably because they weren't sure how to react lol.
- They love the Bloodline.
- KO is awesome.
Dom really needs to go to NXT. He's so bad.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I was watching him and literally everyone else did all the work. Honestly I think they are just using him to push Rhea which seems the case since she got the win. That said, Dom had the crowd booing him the whole time.

Also Rhea when pinned Mia our section got the whole booty view. It was glorious.

I was watching him and literally everyone else did all the work. Honestly I think they are just using him to push Rhea which seems the case since she got the win. That said, Dom had the crowd booing him the whole time.

Also Rhea when pinned Mia our section got the whole booty view. It was glorious.

And you didn't take a single pic? You had one job!!!

I have footage and I'll see what I can salvage. For some dumb reason we had a bunch of people come late in my section which pissed off the rest of us already seated. They kept blocking our views lol.

I have footage and I'll see what I can salvage. For some dumb reason we had a bunch of people come late in my section which pissed off the rest of us already seated. They kept blocking our views lol.

I suppose that's a reasonable excuse. Lol
Toni friggin storm NSFW
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/aew-star-toni-storm-766105606.jpg
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 29, 2022 at 7:40 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Toni friggin storm NSFW
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/aew-star-toni-storm-766105606.jpg

Why not just post the picture lol.
Share 49ersWebzone