LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 157 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
wow. Mandy lost finally to some mid? What was that like 2 years of being NXT champ?

Just over a year. Perez has been getting a huge push for awhile since they had Cora Jade turn on her.
Happy for Perez. 😁
lol MJF called Ricky Stahks ,''The Pebble'' (always been compared to the Rock).

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Happy for Perez. 😁

MAMAMAMAMAAMAMAA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mandy Rose possibly released by the WWE, which makes sense with the title change. The leaked nude photos on her website or something was too much even for the Steph/HHH ownership.
Mandy Rose possibly released by the WWE, which makes sense with the title change. The leaked nude photos on her website or something was too much even for the Steph/HHH ownership.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

R U effin kidding me?

They had Paige during her leaks. They acknowledged Chyna several times. Tony Khan should get on that and sign her.

Remember, he's serious. he doesn't have to take this f*cking sh*t.
I got a link but it's pretty underwhelming if that is what all the fuss is about.

I've seen more nudity in the dat ass thread tbh. The boobs are underwater . You can't even see anything.

Wow. if that's the case for firing.

https://wwfoldschool.com/private-video-of-mandy-rose-without-clothes-gets-leaked/
the whole thing makes no sense lol Athena left because they asked her to be more sexy like Mandy. Mandy gets fired years later for underwater cleavage. Let's not forget the storyline of Uso and Mandy sexualizing her. It doesn't make any sense. Come to AEW Mandy or just bust out the full fledged OF.
So... Bobby Lashley "fired"? What's going on here?

Edit, never mind, saw the update. Still wonder where this is going.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 14, 2022 at 2:04 PM ]

Rhea Ripley

I got a link but it's pretty underwhelming if that is what all the fuss is about.

I've seen more nudity in the dat ass thread tbh. The boobs are underwater . You can't even see anything.

https://wwfoldschool.com/private-video-of-mandy-rose-without-clothes-gets-leaked/

There were other pics, including one in the shower with her fiance.

There were other pics, including one in the shower with her fiance.

Where are those at? I missed all of this news somehow.

nvm found them on Reddit
[ Edited by JustinMT on Dec 14, 2022 at 10:57 PM ]
This was awesome.

OHHHHHH
TO THE INTERNETS
Share 49ersWebzone