LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 165 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Paige Van Zant wants ppv appearance money to appear in AEW .

Hell nah
Next Wednesday can't come soon enough. Stoked for WK17.

White VS Okada
Ospreay VS Omega
Mercedes debut.

Kairi caught up with Shinsuke in Japan while the latter was there for a New Year's event. With permission from the WWE of course.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Kairi caught up with Shinsuke in Japan while the latter was there for a New Year's event. With permission from the WWE of course.

Shin is an underrated legend.

• pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

White VS Okada
Ospreay VS Omega
Mercedes debut.

I try to not hype myself too much with Ospreay/Omega but it´s really hard.^^
Ospreay has been magnificent the last two years and Omega is Omega.
I´m really looking forward for Jay vs. Okada. It´s the 50 years of NJPW IIRC or something like that.
I think something big will happen for the anniversary. I see Jay winning but with the help of somebody.

unrelated but still lulz
I can see Top Dolla getting fired in the future. That ''over the top rope,'' botch is everywhere.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I can see Top Dolla getting fired in the future. That ''over the top rope,'' botch is everywhere.

It happens.. he'll be fine
Originally posted by pdc20:

White VS Okada
Ospreay VS Omega
Mercedes debut.

I try to not hype myself too much with Ospreay/Omega but it´s really hard.^^
Ospreay has been magnificent the last two years and Omega is Omega.
I´m really looking forward for Jay vs. Okada. It´s the 50 years of NJPW IIRC or something like that.
I think something big will happen for the anniversary. I see Jay winning but with the help of somebody.

I honestly believe both top matches can go either way.

Are Will and Kenny doing a one off or is it going to be 50/50 booking and they have another match later in the year like maybe at Forbidden Door 2? In a one off I believe Kenny puts Will over but if this is bigger than that then Kenny wins.

And a new BC member helping Jay is possible. But Jay is 4-1 against the NJPW ace and can surely afford to lose clean while putting their strap back on the golden boy.

I love that Jay and Okada have to follow the much anticipated Will and Kenny match. Fans will win out with the quality in ring work and storytelling from both matches.

2 hours to go. Sasha thanked everyone in the WWE just now. Going to catch it tomorrow but LFG regardless.

LOL at Sasha botching her first move in NJPW. What an awful segment, and I am a fan of hers. Yikes.
Kenny and Will though.

Bayley and Naomi were in Japan to support Mercedes.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
LOL at Sasha botching her first move in NJPW. What an awful segment, and I am a fan of hers. Yikes.

Actually it was Kairi who botched it by going to her knees :

Kenny and Will though.

Bayley and Naomi were in Japan to support Mercedes.

Sasha's "hair" is badass.
Share 49ersWebzone