LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 146 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
LOL at Sasha botching her first move in NJPW. What an awful segment, and I am a fan of hers. Yikes.

Actually it was Kairi who botched it by going to her knees :

There are multiple replies to this tweet that explain why Kairi went to her knees. Mercedes rushed the move. Kairi didn't have a chance to pick her legs up like in the video.
Sasha was definitely rusty.

Great to see Bayley there.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 4, 2023 at 11:40 AM ]
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
So now what will be the update for the mystery partner of Saraya next week against Jamie and Britt? I wonder.^^

Overall this WK17 was excellent but clearly not on the level of 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14.
Okada/Jay was a great main event but I expected something more for the anniversary. Still strong match and Jay White is hilarious.
But the show stealer obviously was Omega/Ospreay. What a freaking match. The moves, the story, the violence, everything was perfect or almost perfect. I love that the Ospreay/Ibushi match was the main factor ultimately in Kenny wanting to face Ospreay. Huge fan of the Golden Lovers.

• pdc20
  • Veteran
"TNA means Total Non-stop Acclaimed."^^

BYE BYE BRAY.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

BYE BYE BRAY.

I was hoping the Old Man was gone for good, but……always figured he'd pull something like this.
Originally posted by pdc20:
So now what will be the update for the mystery partner of Saraya next week against Jamie and Britt? I wonder.^^

Overall this WK17 was excellent but clearly not on the level of 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14.
Okada/Jay was a great main event but I expected something more for the anniversary. Still strong match and Jay White is hilarious.
But the show stealer obviously was Omega/Ospreay. What a freaking match. The moves, the story, the violence, everything was perfect or almost perfect. I love that the Ospreay/Ibushi match was the main factor ultimately in Kenny wanting to face Ospreay. Huge fan of the Golden Lovers.

SAraya said Toni was going to be her partner but Shida looked upset about it..Banks err..Mone' could come to Shidas ' aide or could work something in to beat Jades ' winning streak.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 5, 2023 at 6:15 PM ]
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Britt said that she was "the boss of AEW".^^
I don´t know what will happen but I would really be interested by a Hikaru Shida´s heel turn.
Saraya is really unlikeable I would say the way she talks. I guess it´s on purpose. It´s part of the story.
I hope they keep pushing Hayter because she´s clearly the best they have.

Also on that show, the Ricky Starks/Jericho match was excellent.
The lay out of the match was almost perfect.
Ricky Starks is clearly going to beat MJF later in the year. He´s a star.
And Swerve is so f**king good. How am I supposed to hate this guy?^^

• pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

"Will Ospreay you wanted to be Michael Jordan. You wanted to be the GOAT. Tonight you were Scottie Pippen.".^^
"And Karl Gotch I´m sorry, you can kiss my ass."^^ Kenny corpsed on that one.
Don Callis is a wonderful troll.^^

And Vince coming back is just wild. I doubt he´s coming back just to be the chairman or sell the company. I can´t see Vince not being part of creative if he´s back.
[ Edited by pdc20 on Jan 6, 2023 at 10:55 AM ]

Goddamn it, Vince. All I can do is shake my head and laugh. Is this life imitating art or the other way around?

Originally posted by fropwns:

Goddamn it, Vince. All I can do is shake my head and laugh. Is this life imitating art or the other way around?

Meanwhile Tony Khan has jokes

He just needs to die. He's such a sack of s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone