LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 144 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by FL9er:
NGL, I fapped to Bayley in that George Kittle jersey and some heels on RAW this week.

She looked hot didn't she..lol
From Jay Briscoes wife via FB

We need prayers! Gracie is on her way into surgery on her back. Jamin would want the whole world praying for his little girl. WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER!! Pray for the doctors and everyone working on her! Pray for her precious legs to move again! Pray for Jayleigh who has some pretty serious injuries, but is stable and resting! Pray for Gannon waiting at home! Pray for strength for all of us! We have a long long road ahead of us!

Gracie and Jayleigh are his daughters.
As the 9ers keep progressing in the playoffs

i need Brock Purdy intro by Paul Heyman
Seriously
Originally posted by ads_2006:
As the 9ers keep progressing in the playoffs

i need Brock Purdy intro by Paul Heyman

Start it off with
there will be NO Purdy puns, no Mr. Irerrelevant nonsense.
Then at end Bayley can pop in and say that was a purdy good promo and relevant too.
Anyone still watching Young Rock? I didn't know about his beef with Shawn Michaels. He doesn't hide how Shawn was never a friend of his, and tried to stop his push in the late 90s. They use a pseudonym for him in the show but it's definitely Shawn.

Also The Godfather wasn't a fan of who played him on the show.
https://youtube.com/shorts/y-HBiiy_wx0?si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 21, 2023 at 9:19 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Anyone still watching Young Rock? I didn't know about his beef with Shawn Michaels. He doesn't hide how Shawn was never a friend of his, and tried to stop his push in the late 90s. They use a pseudonym for him in the show but it's definitely Shawn.

Also The Godfather wasn't a fan of who played him on the show.
https://youtube.com/shorts/y-HBiiy_wx0?si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

I don't watch anything with the Rock really (everything he does is trash lol ) ,but yeah. HBK and HHH bullied The Rock back in the day when he was green. HBK was a d*ck. He admitted it. He's a whole different person now that he found Jesus.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I don't watch anything with the Rock really (everything he does is trash lol ) ,but yeah. HBK and HHH bullied The Rock back in the day when he was green. HBK was a d*ck. He admitted it. He's a whole different person now that he found Jesus.
Kind of related.
The Kliq podcast with Nash.

They were talking about Tatanka's claim that "(Shawn and his group of friends, you know who)" that squashed his title push.
It was funny watching Kevin Nash dance around it by saying the Kliq didn't exist yet. Meanwhile Tatanka never said the Kliq, and did not name Nash or HHH.

I am going to see if i can find a clip.

Well easier than i thought, they clipped it.

[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Jan 22, 2023 at 10:34 AM ]
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Kind of related.
The Kliq podcast with Nash.

They were talking about Tatanka's claim that "(Shawn and his group of friends, you know who)" that squashed his title push.
It was funny watching Kevin Nash dance around it by saying the Kliq didn't exist yet. Meanwhile Tatanka never said the Kliq, and did not name Nash or HHH.

I am going to see if i can find a clip.

Well easier than i thought, they clipped it.

He's stumbling, bumbling throughout that s**t. Lol

Bloodline reppin the 49ers
Originally posted by dmax:
Bloodline reppin the 49ers

HEYMAN DID IT He did the thing with the thing.
Holy s**t I had no idea Heyman actually did it, I stopped watching the pregame so long ago

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jan 23, 2023 at 10:33 PM ]
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Paul Heyman making fun of the Eagles fans is quite ironic considering his history with ECW and the city of Philadelphia.^^
And it´s quite ironic too to hear Paul hype Brock like Lesnar considering the feud with Roman Reigns.
But hey the Tribal Chief is a Niners fan so I guess it´s fine.^^

As for Kevin Nash trying to explain they didn´t burry Tatanka, yeah sure. Ask the Rock what he thinks about Shawn Michaels.^^
Originally posted by pdc20:

As for Kevin Nash trying to explain they didn´t burry Tatanka, yeah sure. Ask the Rock what he thinks about Shawn Michaels.^^

That was what was so funny. He stayed hooked on it being the kliq and the kliq didn't exist yet, and he would be correct. But Tatanka never named any of the friends or the kliq.

Nash knows Tatanka is likely telling the truth, but to say it, means he has to bad mouth a friend again.
Share 49ersWebzone