LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 174 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

MJF bringing that 🔥
Take***ta vs MJF was a match of the year candidate. Soo good.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Take***ta vs MJF was a match of the year candidate. Soo good.

Takes**ta's career trajectory might be that of the next Tanahashi/Okada. Dude is so ridiculously good.
The turnaround of Sami from hated to loved has been absolutely remarkable. If they can do it for him, they can do it for anyone. I couldn't stand Sami before but now I'm really enjoying this story line for him. As well as the tease with Jay Uso. My wife and I have been thinking about that one for a while.

WWE needs more great storylines. It's sorely missing that for a lot of the others right now. I sincerely hope Riddle gets his act together and can come back.

Tap into that well of Becky vs. Bayley and Bayley being after Seth.. and PLEASE let's see more Beth Phoenix. I want more Asuka and Dexter Lumis too.

I'm also freaking ECSTATIC that Boogs is back. Absolutely love Boogs.

Other talent that I think is being wasted and either not being written in well or developed, IMO: Omos, LA Knight, Madcap Moss, Butch, Valhalla, Lacey Evans, Mia Yim, Piper Niven. ALL of these wrestlers should be doing more/given more than what they're getting right now, and it frustrates me to see such potential not given a chance to really be unlocked yet. I get that you can only do so much, but that's too many people with too much talent.

WWE is better than it was in the previous few years, but it can still get a LOT better, and I sincerely hope they figure out a way to fix this problem.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 13, 2023 at 10:30 AM ]

@31 min mark. LFG YUKA!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lmao

Originally posted by jrg:

Of course KO shows up after the match.
Kairi and Mercedes was just wow. They killed it.

I can't figure out the jey uso payoff now

costing reigns at WM?

Jey vs Sami at WM?
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Kairi and Mercedes was just wow. They killed it.
Oh yeah that was a great match. Mercedes had a ton of pressure on her and at the end of the day Kairi and her delivered. Love this match.

Originally posted by ads_2006:

costing reigns at WM?

Jey vs Sami at WM?

The best payoff would be Jey beating Roman for the title at Summerslam or Wrestlemania next year. Jey Uso is the biggest victim in this Bloodline´s story. he has been mentally abused from day one. So at some point you would expect him to take revenge on Roman.
Overall, Jey´s character work has been spectacular. The way he made his "face turn" at the end of the Royal Rumble PPV was spectacular. The problem is that clearly WWE wanted to build a tag title match between the Usos and Sami and Owens at Mania. But the crowd loves face Jey Uso and wants him to beat down Roman. So how can you build toward this tag match? Jimmy is not leaving the Bloodline so surely Jey will be back. And I guess they will use Sami´s spear on Jey for that. But that´s weak.

And the reality is who ´s gonna beat Roman Reigns? If I was WWE, I would have the next face of the company as the one that will beat Roman. So it wasn´t gonna be Sami, it can´t be Cody and it´s not Jey Uso obviously.
Honestly, I would let Reigns as champion for at least another year. He´s incredible as the tribal chief. Him and Paul Heyman are doing such a great job building matchs and writing stories. If you put the title on Sami or Cody and end the Bloodline ´s run then what? What great story WWE is building right now? There isn´t. For years they searched THE guy to lead their promotion because that´s the way they always operated their business. Now they find that guy with heel Roman Reigns. Why change seriously?
[ Edited by pdc20 on Feb 19, 2023 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

costing reigns at WM?

Jey vs Sami at WM?

It's going to be the Usos vs Owens and Sami at WM. You split the Bloodline afterwards.
Share 49ersWebzone