LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 152 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

I should prolly dvr Impact. I haven't seen it in a minute. Since the pandemic was in full swing.

That tag match on Monday was horrific. It looked so awkward like the moves were terribly sold.. And the script seemed terrible.

Dom was.. So so bad on the mic.. He had been getting better but yikes that was like five steps back.

Other thoughts, they've ruined all the potential that Madcap Moss had. They took away his gimmick, now he has nothing and is useless on the roster.

Omos in a year hasn't improved whatsoever in selling moves and apparently is so bad on the mic they won't even give him a chance.

I could see Matt Riddle being worked back in with the bloodline feud on the chance of a Roman and Orton match. I'd love for Orton to take Roman's title but he may never be healthy enough to return.
what a difference between L.A.Knight now in his own version YEAH, vs L.A. Knight Vince version with the male models.
When he was in TNA he carried that whole place for a minute.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 14, 2023 at 8:36 PM ]
Trish looking hawt
Braun Strowman got destroyed

https://youtube.com/shorts/7uAukWKuui8?feature=share
Originally posted by dmax:
Trish looking hawt

Nice call back to her old heel manager days.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by dmax:
Trish looking hawt

she lost her beautiful booty and has those geezer bug eyes now.

man she was one of a kind in her prime. A DIME.
(I still have this mag )
https://www.trishstratus.com/imgs/data/media/1549/musclemagmay00_1.jpg

Amazing.
what a dynamite. Switch blade. TAKESH*TA . The Elite. Sammy G vs Jungle boy. Wardlow. Britt baker in Pittsburg.

Guevara vs Jungle boy was one of my favorite matches of the year so far.

Wtf was that side suplex to ddt move? That was deadly.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Exactly
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
what a dynamite. Switch blade. TAKESH*TA . The Elite. Sammy G vs Jungle boy. Wardlow. Britt baker in Pittsburg.

Arn Anderson pulling out his glock on live TV is the best TV. That DDT was dope af too.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

So they know they backed themselves into a corner with giving Roman both belts so they're just gonna make a new one so he won't lose? JFC
Share 49ersWebzone