LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 162 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

So they know they backed themselves into a corner with giving Roman both belts so they're just gonna make a new one so he won't lose? JFC

They should just merge the two that Roman has into one
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

So they know they backed themselves into a corner with giving Roman both belts so they're just gonna make a new one so he won't lose? JFC

They should just merge the two that Roman has into one

Yep
WWE champ and Intercontinental title
Raw and American champ
Smackdown and Canadian champ

I would do the same with tag titles, but they do not care about them enough to justify 2 lower titles.
At least it looks like a belt.

Jesus Christ
She got tired of dmax's constant sexual harassment and decided to lose some weight
She got tired of dmax's constant sexual harassment and decided to lose some weight

If she turns into the female Braun Strowman and returns to WWE, that would be pretty cool. Another powerhouse beast to go against Bianca, Raquel, and Rhea
Originally posted by dmax:

Jesus Christ

This is absolute insanity. Just as I feared, he's going to spend another effing year until at least the next Wrestlemania as champion. The fans don't want him as #1 anymore. It's bullcrap.

While it might be cool in some ways to actually feel like a championship could change hands for once, they are watering down the competition by adding another title. That said, there's a ton of other guys who do deserve a shot at a title IMO.

I want to see LA knight, Ford, Big E (who is reportedly close to being able to potentially return), Riddle, Shinsuke, Seth, Rey, and I'd like to see Boogs worked back in (but way down the line, don't rush it) have a shot in the future.

Who's going to eventually take it from Roman?

IMO, it has to Orton first, if he's cleared. Next... IDK. There's no one who big who gasp fought him already. Braun has the build and fanfare, but he needs the storyline.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 26, 2023 at 11:20 AM ]

@ ''behind 9/11 attacks.''
Lol at anyone thinking this lawsuit is going anywhere.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

It won't but we need lawsuits like this to keep coming out to get/keep Vince away
Damn I was high on Sol Ruca too. Tore her ACL.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

It won't but we need lawsuits like this to keep coming out to get/keep Vince away

I'm all for it if it gets rid of Vince for good
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

If she turns into the female Braun Strowman and returns to WWE, that would be pretty cool. Another powerhouse beast to go against Bianca, Raquel, and Rhea

she'll need to work on those fatceps.

Lol...I still want her.... she'll never escape me..
Sexy sexy.. come here girl
[ Edited by dmax on Apr 28, 2023 at 6:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone