LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 164 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
She got tired of dmax's constant sexual harassment and decided to lose some weight

Lol...I still want her.... she'll never escape me..
Sexy sexy.. come here girl

Interesting that they "drafted" the NXT Women's Champion and the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions to the main shows.
The crowd hates lil Mysterio so much. lol
Big if true

That's pre-sales and with no card announced for Wembley. Looking like they will done a nice number for this show.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Loomis was a fun story for a bit.. disappointing they couldn't do more with him on the main roster. Guess he's back to NXT?
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 3, 2023 at 12:45 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Loomis was a fun story for a bit.. disappointing they couldn't do more with him on the main roster. Guess he's back to NXT?
Isn't she heading to the main roster? Maybe they'll just pair them together on Raw.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Isn't she heading to the main roster? Maybe they'll just pair them together on Raw.

You're right, I just sounded dumb. After reading, I didn't realize he was her storyline husband previously on NXT. It makes sense for them to both be on Raw going forward with Johnny and Candice

Originally posted by jrg:

Jesus Christ
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I had been waiting for Shida to return and side with the Killer and the Pillar.
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by jrg:

Jesus Christ

Amen
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/esg/vince-mcmahon-exits-investor-cases-after-17-4-million-payment

FIVE STAR MATCH ...I think..

A glimpse into the Hardy family future with the Hardy daughter getting in on the beatdown. DELETE
Share 49ersWebzone