LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 153 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

new AEW Two hours shows on Saturdays coming soon. CM Punk rumored to make his return on that show.

Show Logo pays homage to the old TNT WCW Nitro logo

Nice. The color scheme reminded me of Nitro, but the resemblance really stands out seeing them side by side. Good stuff.

Idk if there was a video to go along with that image, but I'm almost getting some WCW Saturday Night vibes too. It looks like at the end of that hallway, doors are going to split open and bring you into the arena.

🤔 CM Producer

Meltzer is under the impression that CM Punk specifically wanted Andrade on the roster for AEW Collision. Collision is meant to be "the Punk show," so the roster includes wrestlers who have a favorable opinion of Punk, such as Powerhouse Hobbs and FTR
This had me popping so hard when Hangman returned. Awesome setup for Hangman's return.

[ Edited by AB81Rules on May 20, 2023 at 7:30 AM ]
Mercedes broke her ankle in her match with Willow last night for a NJPW worked match in Long Beach.
Mercedes broke her ankle in her match with Willow last night for a NJPW worked match in Long Beach.

Story of her career.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Story of her career.

Unfortunately yeah. She has been fantastic in the ring since her return though.
I wasn't sure if this dude was still alive.

AEW Collision will be held in Chicago.

Sabuuuuuu
Ruined the bloodline story imo

good job guys

shoukd have been jey
[ Edited by ads_2006 on May 27, 2023 at 1:15 PM ]

Originally posted by ads_2006:

good job guys

shoukd have been jey

I thought it was fine.

I don't understand what the point of the Cody v Brock thing is. I don't get it. Cody just getting his ass beat
Originally posted by ads_2006:

good job guys

shoukd have been jey

Nah. Long term storytelling.

jey was the most abused one from the start. Let him see his brother get destroyed by Roman and then he flips and finally turns on Roman.
Nvm
[ Edited by JustinMT on May 29, 2023 at 12:28 AM ]
Jade Cargill finally lost.
Lol poor Tooney Kahn

Share 49ersWebzone