LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 137 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

I actually like Pretty Deadly, they're pretty good. They're what Maximum Male Models would be if they weren't terrible and idiotic.

Get rid of MMM. IMO cut Mace but keep Monsoor, I think he has potential if actually given some story. Hate that they used him for MMM.

Also eager to see Maxine get developed. She is similar to Carmella in some ways and maybe in due time could be better.

Also, Hit Row is terrible. They need to be cut too.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 2, 2023 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I actually like Pretty Deadly, they're pretty good. They're what Maximum Male Models would be if they weren't terrible and idiotic.

Get rid of MMM. IMO cut Mace but keep Monsoor, I think he has potential if actually given some story. Hate that they used him for MMM.

Also eager to see Maxine get developed. She is similar to Carmella in some ways and maybe in due time could be better.

Is LA Knight still with them? Haven't watched in a while.

Or I think he was called Max Dupri or something?

Naw Mace and Mansoor have amazing chemistry with each other (watch their Making it Maximum or UUDD youtube stuff) but they were given an awful gimmick by McMahon in his final days in charge of creative.

Manny has the Dennis Reynolds gimmick down, but they don't give him enough (any?) promo time

I'm a big Pretty Deadly mark tho too. Yes boy!
[ Edited by TheRambler on Jun 3, 2023 at 1:53 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Naw, he left them and is LA Knight again, and gets some of the biggest pops now. YEAH!

Can't believe Vince was about to can him.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by jrg:

Naw, he left them and is LA Knight again, and gets some of the biggest pops now. YEAH!

Can't believe Vince was about to can him.

I think LA Knight is a good contender for money in the bank. He needs more promo time.
Okada VS Danielson is finally going to happen. Officially official, and my current dream match and on the same card as Ospreay VS Omega 2.

Hopefully, the Cody/Brock story is done and this Dom/Cody story goes off, has a ton of potential. I can't recall seeing someone so universally loathed than Dom, it's quite impressive.
Originally posted by Garce:
Hopefully, the Cody/Brock story is done and this Dom/Cody story goes off, has a ton of potential. I can't recall seeing someone so universally loathed than Dom, it's quite impressive.

Rip

iron sheik
3:20 always gets me lol

RIPPERS

been busy so catching up a bit but LOL MJF with the heaters. He gives no f***s

brings up HBK and Vince like nothing.

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Garce:

She's hated now for more controversial reasons
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZCZIgGVqe_U?feature=share.

The way mach hit the tones in the beginning 😆 🤣
Share 49ersWebzone