LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 252 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

OK that SmackDown ending tonight was honestly great lol.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

That was awesome! I'm so glad they had Jimmy turn first. It all paid off last night.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jun 17, 2023 at 2:55 AM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:

That was awesome! I'm so glad they had Jimmy turn first. It all paid off last night.

This story line is one of the best I've ever seen. My wife and I were both like this to each other 😂:

Originally posted by JustinMT:

This story line is one of the best I've ever seen. My wife and I were both like this to each other 😂:

It's been extremely well done. I was worried it would fall off without Sami but that hasn't been the case.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

That match was boring
Randy 👀👀👀

Come on and take that title from Roman

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-photo-randy-orton-looks-incredible-shape-ahead-rumored-wwe-return
Bron Breakker v Seth on nxt was great

Breakker gonna be a star
If LA Knight doesn't win Money in the Bank it would be an absolute crime.

The dude is like straight out of time machine from the attitude era. He needs to be a big part of things as long as possible IMO.

The dude is like straight out of time machine from the attitude era. He needs to be a big part of things as long as possible IMO.

He's a bit unlucky, dude is already 40 years old and is starting to peak. But I agree, he's awesome. I hope he wins. Him or AJ Styles.
Originally posted by Garce:

He's a bit unlucky, dude is already 40 years old and is starting to peak. But I agree, he's awesome. I hope he wins. Him or AJ Styles.

Always loved L.A. Knight aka Eli Drake. He carried TNA awhile back. Dude is great on the mic.

IIRC he got the whole,''dummy, yeah,'' schtick from his dad . His pops would rant and say that all the time.
Isiah Kassidys ' moaning gimmick is great but I think they got a lot of complaints 😆 🤣

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jun 22, 2023 at 11:40 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Garce:

Always loved L.A. Knight aka Eli Drake. He carried TNA awhile back. Dude is great on the mic.

IIRC he got the whole,''dummy, yeah,'' schtick from his dad . His pops would rant and say that all the time.

Even though he's 40, I think he still has plenty of time to make some great memories.

As for younger people I want to see more of.. Eventually Montez needs to get a single run, honestly.

And from NXT, I badly want to see Nikkita Lyons get up to the main roster.

Also.. They've completely ruined Lacey Evans, IDK who tf was involved in the creative plans for her over the past year or so, but they've completely destroyed her character. She was a good heel before. They've essentially made her like Corbin at this point, a useless person on the roster.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 23, 2023 at 7:27 PM ]

I had forgotten that DDP was hoisted later back to the rafters. A lot could've went sooooo wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone