LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 161 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Even though he's 40, I think he still has plenty of time to make some great memories.

As for younger people I want to see more of.. Eventually Montez needs to get a single run, honestly.

And from NXT, I badly want to see Nikkita Lyons get up to the main roster.

Also.. They've completely ruined Lacey Evans, IDK who tf was involved in the creative plans for her over the past year or so, but they've completely destroyed her character. She was a good heel before. They've essentially made her like Corbin at this point, a useless person on the roster.

I was talking to my buddy about lacey Evans. I love the look but her character is terrible.
They destroyed Raquel Rodriguez's character too...she was a beast in nxt, nows she's smiling and in a tag team.. I don't like it...let her become that monster
Originally posted by dmax:
Even though he's 40, I think he still has plenty of time to make some great memories.

As for younger people I want to see more of.. Eventually Montez needs to get a single run, honestly.

Also.. They've completely ruined Lacey Evans, IDK who tf was involved in the creative plans for her over the past year or so, but they've completely destroyed her character. She was a good heel before. They've essentially made her like Corbin at this point, a useless person on the roster.

I was talking to my buddy about lacey Evans. I love the look but her character is terrible.
They destroyed Raquel Rodriguez's character too...she was a beast in nxt, nows she's smiling and in a tag team.. I don't like it...let her become that monster

The promo and then the writing for Evans makes absolutely ZERO SENSE.

They hyped her up as someone who overcame a lot and earned respect, and then they write her a script where she is supposed to act entitled and disrespects the fans, and honestly IMO the way they're wanting her to act I feel like is really insulting to the military, even if it is just a character.

The "shut up and salute me" thing is just wrong, and I feel like they've butchered her character so bad, I don't know if she can recover at this point.

They need some serious damage control with her and/or need to pair her up with somebody. She is incredibly talented and to see it go to waste is overwhelmingly disappointing.

I know she's not the only one but man.. come on, she's easily one of, if not the most disastrous character developments I've seen in a long time.

Speaking of ruined characters.. I think they screwed VEER right before he could really get going.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 25, 2023 at 6:53 AM ]
Originally posted by dmax:

The promo and then the writing for Evans makes absolutely ZERO SENSE.

They hyped her up as someone who overcame a lot and earned respect, and then they write her a script where she is supposed to act entitled and disrespects the fans, and honestly IMO the way they're wanting her to act I feel like is really insulting to the military, even if it is just a character.

The "shut up and salute me" thing is just wrong, and I feel like they've butchered her character so bad, I don't know if she can recover at this point.

They need some serious damage control with her and/or need to pair her up with somebody. She is incredibly talented and to see it go to waste is overwhelmingly disappointing.

I know she's not the only one but man.. come on, she's easily one of, if not the most disastrous character developments I've seen in a long time.

Speaking of ruined characters.. I think they screwed VEER right before he could really get going.

well, Laceys' far right racist Instagram deletes didn't help either. She's hot,but...racist.
Definitely rooting for L...A...Knight yeah.. but I doubt he wins.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, Laceys' far right racist Instagram deletes didn't help either. She's hot,but...racist.

Wait, what did she post? I missed this.
so jimmy will turn on jey at some point right
Originally posted by JustinMT:

a lot of trump stuff. her kid in blackface for halloween. She doesn't believe ADHD and ADD are real. a bunch of red flags.
I loves me some Kenny O as you all know but if Ospray wins I won't be mad at it.

I loves me some Kenny O as you all know but if Ospray wins I won't be mad at it.

Rey Fenix is soooooo good.

Tonight is the night though, we finally get the dream match. Best in the World VS Best in the World to decide who truly is the Best in the World :

a lot of trump stuff. her kid in blackface for halloween. She doesn't believe ADHD and ADD are real. a bunch of red flags.

I can't seem to find it anywhere, only reports about her posting "autism denying" stuff.

At this point they should've just fired her already instead of dragging this out. They've already got her at a point of no return.
awesome show so far. Been barely watching wrestling but I had to check this out

Waitaminute... racist?
[ Edited by dmax on Jun 26, 2023 at 4:35 AM ]

She does come across as rather ignorant in some of the posts I've seen in the past.
Jesus Christ the forbidden door was one of the best ppvs I've ever seen
Tiger Driver '91!!!!!!!!!!
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
Tiger Driver '91!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I thought Kenny died on that move.
What a match and what a show!
Ospreay/Omega was maybe even better than the match at the Tokyo Dome. Ospreay 's character work has improved so much the last few years.
And freaking Danielson worked the last 10 minutes of his match with a broken forearm!
These wrestlers are just amazing.
Share 49ersWebzone