LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 145 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
RIP to Darren Droz

I thought MITB was good

Both matches were entertaining. The spot with ricochet and Logan Paul was nuts. I wanted La knight to win but I'm happy it was at least Damian Priest

The Cody v Dom match was meh. Unfortunately, I think we see the limits of Dom. He can't carry a match. He's a great heel but a mediocre wrestler, the match was just kinda meh. All in all good PPV, main event was awesome.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
RIP to Darren Droz

Awww puke
Originally posted by Garce:
I thought MITB was good

Both matches were entertaining. The spot with ricochet and Logan Paul was nuts. I wanted La knight to win but I'm happy it was at least Damian Priest

The Cody v Dom match was meh. Unfortunately, I think we see the limits of Dom. He can't carry a match. He's a great heel but a mediocre wrestler, the match was just kinda meh. All in all good PPV, main event was awesome.

I agree with pretty much everything. I don't know what's gonna happen with Damian, but frankly, I think it would be great if they got rid of the judgment day and let Damian get back to going solo. He had a good thing going before and I feel like the judgment day is holding him back.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I thought MITB was good

I agree with pretty much everything. I don't know what's gonna happen with Damian, but frankly, I think it would be great if they got rid of the judgment day and let Damian get back to going solo. He had a good thing going before and I feel like the judgment day is holding him back.

That faction is holding everyone back except for maybe Mysterio. I still don't take it that seriously outside of Rhea.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I thought MITB was good

That faction is holding everyone back except for maybe Mysterio. I still don't take it that seriously outside of Rhea.

Agree. It just isn't working. I think they could easily build some storylines around a split the rest of the year.
HBK was crazy 😆 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuNX7e5gjwA/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Rhonda Rousey so cringe
Rhonda Rousey so cringe

She's fn terrible..awful.. just damn
Originally posted by dmax:
Rhonda Rousey so cringe

She has a hard out date tho. She's gone for good at a certain upcoming date. I think she wants to focus on her family and other stuff. She's another mid meh uninteresting talent.

Originally posted by dmax:
Rhonda Rousey so cringe

Yeah.... If you're gonna be in this biz, you have to be at least decent on the mic with consistency. 9/10 with Rousey you're left feeling incredibly uncomfortable with how bad it was.
I'm really disappointed that they teased us with Cody v Rollins only to get interrupted by Brock. Brock v Cody again, ugh. Again, what the f is the point.
I'm really disappointed that they teased us with Cody v Rollins only to get interrupted by Brock. Brock v Cody again, ugh. Again, what the f is the point.

Why not make that a triple threat for the title? That would add some interest. Cody vs. Seth and Brock individually has already been done before, that definitely would be boring AF... BUT both at the same time? That could be something fun, adding Brock vs. Seth would make for a neat match IMO.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jul 5, 2023 at 1:13 PM ]
Thoughts/Questions for me right now:
The tracking of the Miz's winless streak this year I'm sure has to be meaningful. So what are they up to with this? I really want to see what they do with this and what big moment are they setting him up for. He's obviously really talented, but it's been a long long time since he's had any mid or long-term story line to run with and at this point he obviously lacks the fanfare momentum to put him in a title match.

Other stuff I want to see:
- Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio (he can call them both deadbeat parents).
- I love both Asuka and Iyo, but Iyo looks beyond ready for a big run. She's oozing with talent and as much as I love Asuka, Iyo's English is a bit better which I think is a factor with fans too.
- Judgment Day needs to fall apart which I think could be done by Finn ruining a "guaranteed" cash in attempt by Damian.
- Montez Ford solo run

Fortnite X Wrestling
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jul 6, 2023 at 7:35 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone