LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 162 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Yeah.... If you're gonna be in this biz, you have to be at least decent on the mic with consistency. 9/10 with Rousey you're left feeling incredibly uncomfortable with how bad it was.

That's it ..she leaves me feeling uncomfortable
Originally posted by dmax:
Yeah.... If you're gonna be in this biz, you have to be at least decent on the mic with consistency. 9/10 with Rousey you're left feeling incredibly uncomfortable with how bad it was.

That's it ..she leaves me feeling uncomfortable

At least make her look good, she looks like s**t. She's not an unattractive woman, they make her look like absolute dogwater.
Thoughts/Questions for me right now:
The tracking of the Miz's winless streak this year I'm sure has to be meaningful. So what are they up to with this? I really want to see what they do with this and what big moment are they setting him up for. He's obviously really talented, but it's been a long long time since he's had any mid or long-term story line to run with and at this point he obviously lacks the fanfare momentum to put him in a title match.

Other stuff I want to see:
- Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio (he can call them both deadbeat parents).
- I love both Asuka and Iyo, but Iyo looks beyond ready for a big run. She's oozing with talent and as much as I love Asuka, Iyo's English is a bit better which I think is a factor with fans too.
- Judgment Day needs to fall apart which I think could be done by Finn ruining a "guaranteed" cash in attempt by Damian.
- Montez Ford solo run

Agree with all this and it's clear as day, Montes Ford checks all the boxes and he's crazy athletic. Let that horse run!
Ospreay says it was the happiest day of his life. He lives for this
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/j5uGAoB4Ct4
Originally posted by Garce:
Thoughts/Questions for me right now:
The tracking of the Miz's winless streak this year I'm sure has to be meaningful. So what are they up to with this? I really want to see what they do with this and what big moment are they setting him up for. He's obviously really talented, but it's been a long long time since he's had any mid or long-term story line to run with and at this point he obviously lacks the fanfare momentum to put him in a title match.

Other stuff I want to see:
- Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio (he can call them both deadbeat parents).
- I love both Asuka and Iyo, but Iyo looks beyond ready for a big run. She's oozing with talent and as much as I love Asuka, Iyo's English is a bit better which I think is a factor with fans too.
- Judgment Day needs to fall apart which I think could be done by Finn ruining a "guaranteed" cash in attempt by Damian.
- Montez Ford solo run

Agree with all this and it's clear as day, Montes Ford checks all the boxes and he's crazy athletic. Let that horse run!

I feel like he would be the perfect fit to contend for the United States championship right now. They've done nothing with Theory. No ones interested in him and that's WWEs fault too.

IMO they need a hyped up match for that title soon.
THAT NEW HEATER
Perc Angle

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuUu_fOvL4X/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Perc Angle

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuUu_fOvL4X/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

One of the most underrated

Britney Rears.

Sidenote: Her sister is battling cancer.

Britney Rears.

Sidenote: Her sister is battling cancer.

Her sister? Damn that's horrible.
Jay & Juice VS FTR can fight forever. Like holy s**t both of their tag matches have been phenomenal, and last night's 58 minute match never felt like it went that long.

Such good s**t pal.
Oh man.. Bayley wrecked her knee again in a dark match..
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jul 17, 2023 at 12:56 AM ]

Story of her career at this point.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Story of her career at this point.

Share 49ersWebzone