LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 250 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
So why isn't LA knight getting any sorta push?

It really is puzzling.

I think they're working on something for him. I don't think all these teases are meaningless.

Brock's promo last night was trash - absolutely no point to this Brock v Cody story, it's horrible.

Any predictions for Summer Slam this weekend?
Brock's promo last night was trash - absolutely no point to this Brock v Cody story, it's horrible.

Yeah it's... Just bad. They're knee dip into it now.. Just get it over with.

I actually thought the Shayna Ronda promo was really good. Even though I think I know how it's gonna go, I'm interested in that match.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Yeah it's... Just bad. They're knee dip into it now.. Just get it over with.

I actually thought the Shayna Ronda promo was really good. Even though I think I know how it's gonna go, I'm interested in that match.

It could have all been salvaged if they just explained, even a little bit, why Brock turned on Cody... but there is literally no f**king point. Cody should have beat Roman at wrestlemania.
Uh oh...

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/38121932/wwe-vince-mcmahon-served-subpoena-federal-agents
Grand jury bro? Dam Vince!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Anything there that'll take him away from this business?

I dont think this is anything new. It happened weeks ago.

He will be running it from his prison cell. He already sold the company to ensure HHH/ Steph don't step in.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

He will be running it from his prison cell. He already sold the company to ensure HHH/ Steph don't step in.

durag Vince era Ver.2

What a bum
https://wwfoldschool.com/ted-dibiase-jr-could-face-45-years-of-imprisonment/?utm_source=aff&utm_medium=wrestlefeed&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Share 49ersWebzone