LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 194 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Love me Anna jay
SAVE YOURSELF
Told my wife during the match that the only angle I can possibly think of for the Cody and Brock thing is for it to come full circle back to them becoming tag teammates after Cody wins and "earns his respect".

That could actually be fun. Let's see what they do now.
L! A! KNIGHT!

YYYEAH!!!!!!

Well that had Vince written all over it. They f**ked up the entire storyline between Roman and Jey for that s**t?
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Well that had Vince written all over it. They f**ked up the entire storyline between Roman and Jey for that s**t?

Could see that ending a mile away lol

at least I got to see LA Knight win semi-important match
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Yeah... A definite WTF moment but I saw it coming too. They've been sprinkling too many teasers of this bloodline civil war stuff continuing with Solo being the next to have more stuff centered around with Roman.

They're gonna drag this sh** out all the way to the next Wrestlemania if they can. I hate the way they're turning it right now. They were able to recover from a butchered Wrestlemania finish, but can they do it again after a disgusting botch of a Summer Slam ending?

I'm not convinced.

They're obviously going to spin this as Jimmy being mad at Jey and thinking he's selfish for trying to be the chief instead of just being a duo. After all, he said weeks ago that Solo would have his vote as the next Tribal Chief.

It's maddening because Jey checks every box for a guy deserving of a nice solo run. And if they ain't gonna let him have that now, when will it be?

They better have a great way planned to fix this sh** but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Brock is gonna tear his pec again with how hard he was raising his arm. lol
A number of fans called the Jimmy turn. I'm wondering now if breaking up the Usos is the WWE's way of setting up Jey for a potential solo run.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
A number of fans called the Jimmy turn. I'm wondering now if breaking up the Usos is the WWE's way of setting up Jey for a potential solo run.

it makes sense.
Hope Nakamura gets a push
JULIUS MALEMA FAMOUS SPEECH VS ELON MUSK | JOHN CENA SONG=0XJHP1qDTpt9VGUi
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hope Nakamura gets a push

They certainly have made him relevant.
LET ME TALK TO YUH
Share 49ersWebzone