Moxley said it best shooting on Punk.

Fragile ego . Fragile body.

He's not wrong
if Seth shows up dancing and s**t tonight, Nakamura gotta leave

wish nakamura won
Originally posted by ads_2006:

wish nakamura won

It would have been really great to see. I can't stand Seth's character.
An incident took place between CM Punk and William Regal upon Regal's AEW debut.

In the altercation between the two, Punk refused to shake Regal's hand & would then get in Regal's face, telling him that he did not like him, did not trust him and that Regal was a "stooge for Triple H."

- Cassidy Haynes via Bodyslam

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

wish nakamura won

It would have been really great to see. I can't stand Seth's character.

While I think Seth built a lot of momentum into his title win a while back, I kind of agree.. This act has gotten old pretty fast. He deserved to get the title then, but we're only three months into the reign and I'm already bored.

I could see Sami or KO challenging for his title, if Priest doesn't cash in, but I see no story lined up for that yet.

LA Knight still needs a title chance story built up soon, but I think Jey is going to get a shot very very soon at something.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 4, 2023 at 4:01 PM ]
I'm tryna hit the DANNY GARCE' DANCE

it's hard.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qBTUrVrxtcg?si=Ef4p2PqLgujmw1CY
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
While I think Seth built a lot of momentum into his title win a while back, I kind of agree.. This act has gotten old pretty fast. He deserved to get the title then, but we're only three months into the reign and I'm already bored.

I could see Sami or KO challenging for his title, if Priest doesn't cash in, but I see no story lined up for that yet.

LA Knight still needs a title chance story built up soon, but I think Jey is going to get a shot very very soon at something.

They seem to be setting up something with Jey and the judgement day.

I thought backlash overall was pretty fkn dope. KO Swan Ton from the seats was nuts. Becky Lynch v Trish was great as well.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He's so funny, I saw a compilation of him ripping dudes about their dead dads, its so good.

Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

They seem to be setting up something with Jey and the judgement day.

I thought payback overall was pretty fkn dope. KO Swan Ton from the seats was nuts. Becky Lynch v Trish was great as well.

Fixed for you. :P

That KO jump looked like it effing HURT for real. He barely got enough of that to avoid seriously hurting himself it looked like. But yeah the show was good.

I really wish Cole would stop screaming "HE'S GONNA WIN!!" or "HE'S GONNA TAP!" because man, that kills the whole match for me as a dead giveaway that the opposite is gonna happen.
Loving Toni Storms' new starlet gimmick.

I don't really watch AEW but Samoa Joe v MJF could change that.
[ Edited by Garce on Sep 7, 2023 at 11:20 AM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
He's so funny, I saw a compilation of him ripping dudes about their dead dads, its so good.

Idk if you ever saw the full version of the backstage interview with his "daughter" but it's pretty great. For context, Christian didn't win the TNT Championship and isn't the TNT champion, his right hand of destruction Luchasauras did and is.

Share 49ersWebzone