Yes! Riddle cut!!!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Yes! Riddle cut!!!

Never cared for him
Originally posted by Garce:
Yes! Riddle cut!!!

Never cared for him

Loved him until they started making him over the top dumb. I understand it but it sucks. I'm disappointed in him. Undeniable talent but was never gonna get a chance at anything if they couldn't trust him. And if that's the case, they had no reason to keep him around.

A lot of fans loved him. Don't know if he relapsed again but if not, I hope this doesn't lead to another..
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 22, 2023 at 7:12 PM ]
Monsoor?

He was great on UUDD.
THAT NEW HOTNESS

this was the CM Punk that I was waiting to see. Probably won't ever show up again.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/J935GJ8eqJo
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yes! Riddle cut!!!

"yay someone was fired from their job!"

weird as f**k.
Originally posted by jrg:
Yes! Riddle cut!!!

"yay someone was fired from their job!"

weird as f**k.

Yeah man he sucked. Rather someone deserving get a chance, than Riddle being promoted than gone for several weeks due to his own circumstances.
Can't wait for Friday!

Originally posted by JustinMT:

Shes got a great look

Shes got a great look

She was getting booed in AEW and the fans and podcasters like Kevin Nash called her green and a three move wonder. I WANT THAT SAME ENERGY WHEN SHE'S IN WWE.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Shes got a great look

She was getting booed in AEW and the fans and podcasters like Kevin Nash called her green and a three move wonder. I WANT THAT SAME ENERGY WHEN SHE'S IN WWE.

2 more and she can have five moves of doom like Cena.
NXT four way match was great. Great ending. Great time to be a wrestling fan. Great. It's going to be great, it really is. WHOOP DAT TRICK
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 27, 2023 at 6:50 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Kevin Nash has no room to talk, has to be one of the worst in ring wrestlers at to reach his level.
Share 49ersWebzone