LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 210 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

They're never gonna give Nakamura a title run.
Fast lane was sick!!!!
Originally posted by JustinMT:

When he gave Rollins the mist off the ladder, that would have been a great ending. I was kinda hoping nakamura would win. That was dope. Great match.

Every one hit imo
Originally posted by Garce:

When he gave Rollins the mist off the ladder, that would have been a great ending. I was kinda hoping nakamura would win. That was dope. Great match.

Every one hit imo

I did not expect it either and I agree. Cole was going so over the top I was like man Shin is guaranteed to lose now.

There's talent above him that hasn't gotten any title shot either. It's a shame. Roman can't be champ forever. Hasn't even defended the title in months.

I love Rey but I think we need new champions for all the titles by now. Seth, it's fine, he earned it. I'd like a new face there but can't take away how long and hard he worked to get that.

I don't like the street profits heel turn.

The bloodline stuff seems weird and awkward to me now.

I need the following:

Drew McIntyre title run
LA Knight title run
Jey Uso solo title run

Eventually a Montez solo run.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Every one hit imo

I did not expect it either and I agree. Cole was going so over the top I was like man Shin is guaranteed to lose now.

There's talent above him that hasn't gotten any title shot either. It's a shame. Roman can't be champ forever. Hasn't even defended the title in months.

I love Rey but I think we need new champions for all the titles by now. Seth, it's fine, he earned it. I'd like a new face there but can't take away how long and hard he worked to get that.

I need the following:

Drew McIntyre title run
LA Knight title run
Jey Uso solo title run

Roman back next week, start of the new season. Rumors of a CM punk reunion, meh.

I like the street profits with lashley but we will see how it goes. Carlito makes the LWO relevant. What I am waiting for is the Santos Escobar heel turn, now that is going to be good because they are so fkn boring rn.

Every one hit imo

I need the following:

Drew McIntyre title run
LA Knight title run
Jey Uso solo title run

Roman back next week, start of the new season. Rumors of a CM punk reunion, meh.

I like the street profits with lashley but we will see how it goes. Carlito makes the LWO relevant. What I am waiting for is the Santos Escobar heel turn, now that is going to be good because they are so fkn boring rn.

Santos needs a cooler name lol. His Dad was the phantom. Santos Escobar is kind of bland.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 9, 2023 at 2:05 PM ]
Santos needs a cooler name lol. His Dad was the phantom. Santos Escobar is kind of bland.

I agree 1000%
what a great night of wrestling

oh this is going to be good

Cage calling out the KC Chiefs and the refs.

Title run?

seth didn't even sell any injuries or bumps from the match the following night lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Title run?

seth didn't even sell any injuries or bumps from the match the following night lol

I saw that, which made me dislike Rollins even more.
Dude is reaching so hard. Just take the L.

People need to get over the whole tribalism between AEW and WWE. Just watch the damn shows and stfu
Share 49ersWebzone