LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 214 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Garce:
People need to get over the whole tribalism between AEW and WWE. Just watch the damn shows and stfu

The owner of AEW in particular. Lol His Twitter has been so weird in the last couple days. The companies are for two different audiences imo.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Oct 12, 2023 at 2:19 PM ]
Imagine being so scared that you had to book Undertaker out of retirement, Cena , and Cody.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Imagine being so scared that you had to book Undertaker out of retirement, Cena , and Cody.

I don't think it's fear, it's just simple competition. Plus it's a show for their AAA guys. Fans already know the star power isn't there. Khan should be more concerned about how his show with A-List talent still isn't bringing in great ratings despite scooping up every WWE person who gets released or doesn't resign.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Oct 13, 2023 at 10:10 AM ]

They were scared? Lol, what drugs are you on this week?
Gonna watch.

Originally posted by JustinMT:

I don't think it's fear, it's just simple competition. Plus it's a show for their AAA guys. Fans already know the star power isn't there. Khan should be more concerned about how his show with A-List talent still isn't bringing in great ratings despite scooping up every WWE person who gets released or doesn't resign.

Agreed. TK signs a bunch of overrated mid tier guys once they are released. I like both NXT and AEW.

Raw and SD are just usos, bloodline, dominik, ''Sess' Rorrins,'' KO , Sami Zahn , and Becky Lynch.

AEW has Orange, The Elite, Kenny, Ospreay, Hot bikini clad wrestlers,'' Wrrrrdddlwww'', Top tier announce teams, Uncensored, against the grain talent that are free to say and do anything they can to be recognizable, and MJF.

Both companies have their good and bad moments. I'm just happy that there is more legit ,watchable (at times) wrestling on almost EVERY day.
This Tony Khan fella kind of reminds me of the promoter from the TV Show GLOW.
someone getting traded tonight from raw to smackdown
Agreed. TK signs a bunch of overrated mid tier guys once they are released. I like both NXT and AEW.

Raw and SD are just usos, bloodline, dominik, ''Sess' Rorrins,'' KO , Sami Zahn , and Becky Lynch.

AEW has Orange, The Elite, Kenny, Ospreay, Hot bikini clad wrestlers,'' Wrrrrdddlwww'', Top tier announce teams, Uncensored, against the grain talent that are free to say and do anything they can to be recognizable, and MJF.

Both companies have their good and bad moments. I'm just happy that there is more legit ,watchable (at times) wrestling on almost EVERY day.

The only thing AEW has over WWE is MJF. That's the only dude worth watching for me, I will seek him out.
I was looking forward to LA Knight and Roman in the ring and they cut it short with dumb ass jimmy.

I agree with Roman, I love La knight but he has to prove he deserves to be in the ring with him.

Austin theory hella buried

Totally ok with that
Had no idea the WWE had hired Nick Aldis.
Had no idea the WWE had hired Nick Aldis.

6'4 240lb, why hasn't he been in WWE before now?

Totally ok with that

He's got everything he just needs to stop being so damn cheesy.
Share 49ersWebzone