There are 293 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Rollins match finishes are so predictable

hits finisher kickout

opponent hits finisher kickout

seth hits finishers again

Facts. Otherwise the show was pretty good though.

Although.. Crowd couldn't care less about Bianca versus Iyo. I'm pumped about Kairi being back though.

I thought fast lane was much better.
Kairi Sane is back? Hell yeah!
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Kairi Sane is back? Hell yeah!

Her top rope move is honestly one of my favorites.

I saw her at small NXT dark shows years ago back when I lived in Florida and she was awesome then.

In fact, one of the matches I saw featured her, Iyo, Bianca Belair, and Shayna Baszler.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 11, 2023 at 9:29 PM ]
never saw this but I took Hulks' word for it. Works for me,brother.

• jrg
  • Veteran
i've never been so disconnected w/ wrestling and it makes me sad

go orton

go owens

go lesnar
Originally posted by jrg:

go orton

go owens

go lesnar

I feel ya, I watch clips but the choices WWE has gone regarding the titles and not pushing guys who are extremely over is driving me nuts. I'm so over Roman and Seth.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 15, 2023 at 9:43 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:

go orton

go owens

go lesnar

I feel ya, I watch clips but the choices WWE has gone regarding the titles and not pushing guys who are extremely over is driving me nuts. I'm so over Roman and Seth.

I think part of this is trying to transition titles into being more relevant again because of how often they had been changing hands in previous years.

At this point though, I agree, I think they've done plenty to Reestablish the prestige of each title.

It's time for change. I think they're saving the universal title for Randy Orton.

US title was a good change. I think if the Miz took intercontinental off of Gunther that would be good too. He's bided his time long enough.
" Imna' beat your ass and steal your weed!"
- Hangman

Tazz corpsing silent wheeze laugh always gets me.

I think part of this is trying to transition titles into being more relevant again because of how often they had been changing hands in previous years.

At this point though, I agree, I think they've done plenty to Reestablish the prestige of each title.

It's time for change. I think they're saving the universal title for Randy Orton.

US title was a good change. I think if the Miz took intercontinental off of Gunther that would be good too. He's bided his time long enough.

They are building things up and playing the long game and also deemphasizing the importance of the belts a little bit. Makes us pay attention to other things going on. I'm all for it.

I think this stuff going on with Drew McIntyre is pretty f**king awesome, him kicking Jey on Monday night was a great moment.
And rumors are Randy Orton gonna be the 5th man at Survivor series.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
" Imna' beat your ass and steal your weed!"
- Hangman

Tazz corpsing silent wheeze laugh always gets me.

This was great stuff from Hanger but the Nana bit had me in stitches. And lol at Swerve trying hard not to crack.
Originally posted by Garce:

I'd rather see him pop out at Royal Rumble, that would be so much more sick lol.

I'd rather see him pop out at Royal Rumble, that would be so much more sick lol.

I've never seen a royal rumble start to finish, I can't wait.

My dream scenario is for Big E to return at the royal rumble and win it

What if big E is the 5th man!!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

My dream scenario is for Big E to return at the royal rumble and win it

What if big E is the 5th man!!

I thought Big E officially announced his wrestling career is over and that it's not safe for him to wrestle again?
Share 49ersWebzone